Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

90 Day Weight Loss Challenge

ANSWERED

I'm starting a 90 Day Weight Loss Challenge on January 1, 2016.

My goal is to lose 20 pounds. I previously lost 60 pounds from May 2011 through December 2012 and would like to trim down a bit more.

Anyone interested?

Track your starting weight on Day 1 and your ending weight on Day 90.  This group will be here to encourage and support each other, while also holding each other accountable.  Feel free to share your successes and challenges, along with any helpful tips.  You can also ask questions. 

Your PAST does not determine your FUTURE
Best Answer
603 REPLIES 603

Weigh-in tomorrow. Started my 1200 cal. A day. Excited to be back on track. Want to loose 30lbs to start!

Best Answer

Wowsers! 50lbs in 90 days is quite a goal...hope you make it 🙂

I'm going for 35 which felt like a lot until I saw your goal.

WE CAN DO IT!

Best Answer

Well, for me, I'm going for 10 lbs. by April 1st, which is completely doable, but at my age, will be quite a challenge.  That will bring me to 143, my goal 140.  Ultimately, I'd like to be 135 but I know that is a stretch, I'm 60!

Best Answer

I'm all in!! starting at 100 kg (220 lbs). My goal is 92 kg (202 lbs) by April 1st

Let's do it!

Best Answer

I weighed in on Jan 2.   I am at my adult heaviest since I had my son 13 years ago.    I am hoping to lose 20lbs which would put my weight at 130lb.   My goal is 125lb.  

I am doing strength training 3x a week, Spin, and anything else that I have time for.      I am trying to keep my calories at around 1200-1400 without eating any calories "earned".  Cutting out wine except for weekends.  

My target steps are 15,000 for the day, but it's getting cold out there!   

Lets get it done!  

Let's get it done!   

Best Answer
I am trying to motivate myself for 15-20 lbs. I've been quite good with my
diet but not with getting the steps.
Best Answer
I am trying to motivate myself for 15-20 lbs. I've been quite good with my
diet but not with getting the steps.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm in too! Sorry if I'm a few days late, but I have been tracking since Jan 1 anyways. lets do this! 

Jan 1st Weight: 268.3lb

Best Answer

Good even  Coach Marcus 

I said i join but j could not find you ,i have been looking for almost a week  Helen Harris 

Best Answer

I'd like to join in. I weighed in at 190lbs on January 1st. My original plan was to get to 160, however long that takes, and then reevaluate my goals. But for a 90 day challenge I'll try to lose 15 pounds by April 1st. That would be a little over a pound a week, which is a bit too aggressive for me, but I'll give it a go. So 175lbs by April 1st for me.

Best Answer

hey HZlauer

I'm in the same boat of you, maybe we can work together to reach our goals together.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@NYCINNAMON Sounds good to me!

Best Answer
0 Votes

You can start the challenge anytime.  Record your starting weight on Day 1 and you ending weight on Day 90.  You can post updates along the way. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

You can start the challenge anytime.  Record your starting weight on Day 1 and you ending weight on Day 90.  You can post updates along the way.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My email address is weighlossmoney@gmail.com.  You can search and find me.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Lisa, you sound a lot like me -- 15-20 is my goal, 20 would put me at 133 which would be awesome.  My step goal right now is 10,000 but  I do have a sedentary job.  I typically walk at lunch time but right now the parking lot at work is super icy and I don't need a fall (just getting over a bad one)!  I treadmill at night to try and make the step goal.  I've picked up the dumbbells again and am getting my muscles stronger and acclimated to do more.  Oh yeah, and cutting out the wine, definitely.  😉

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for helping me find this challenge, i starting to day 9th 

My hight is 152cm 

My weight is 74.6kg 

My coal w  57kg 

Now my calories  1200,is their any plain i should follow, I try to walk in the morning and i do other exercise can you give me any more information thati should have  thank you  Helen 

Best Answer

I guess I'll make Monday my weigh in day. I'm at 188lbs this morning. So far so good. Starting weight on January 1st was 190. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Keltoid:  I find the community message board really hard to follow on Fitbit.   I think we should start a group.    And it's hard to search for Groups.  . . .

Best Answer
0 Votes

I  will join you on the 90 day challenge. Will start on January 10th.

Best Answer
0 Votes