Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anybody using a Nutribullet to make smoothies to replace a meal or two a day?

Anybody using a nutribullet to make smoothies to curb calories intake, while monitoring activity and calorie intake? Also I started walking several times a week. A 3 mile walk every morning helps to jump start my day.

Best Answer
0 Votes
8 REPLIES 8

Started using Nutri-Bullet about 2 mos. ago. Love it! I buy organic veg's from local farmers market and most fruit at grocery store. 1/2 leafy greens some nuts or flax seeds,a cored apple and some frozen organic berries plus filtered water. Pops my eyes open every morning. Check out whfoods.org for nutrition info.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My husband and I bought one for Christmas.  It hasnt arrived yet.  I can't wait to try it.  I had lap band surgery a few years ago, and my weight loss has hit a wall.  Also, I have a hard time eating fresh veggies etc., due to the lap band.  I think getting my day started with a nutri blast will help me in the long run.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

I make lots of smoothies and meals from fruit and veggies. I don't have a nutribullet though, I have been using a Vitamix for 32 years.  You can find lots of good recipes that will probably work for you on the vitamix site: https://www.vitamix.com/Find-Recipes

Inga
Best Answer
0 Votes

i've been making smoothies with my nutribullet since august!! i love it. i recently bought a juicer and i've been making juices as well. i usually have one smoothie and one juice a day, when i'm on track that is. back at it on the 2nd, after i return home from the holidays!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am only on day 3 since I just bought my Nutribullet this weekend. Sam's Club has great prices on large boxes of salad and frozen fruit. I first went to Whole Foods and got flax seed, chia seeds and hemp hearts to add to my shakes and ended up spending like $80. Oh I also add almonds to the shake and I use half almond milk and half water. I have made a kiwi, banana, carrot shake this morning with Kale and Spinach and it was delicious. I am drinking one for breakfast and one for lunch. I have a small snack in the afternoon and then I had a sensible dinner. Haven't weighed yet and don't feel any difference, but it's only been 3 days. My stomach feels a bit bloated, but from what I have read, this is normal with all the fiber I am eating...

Best Answer
0 Votes
Great, keep it up.
I usually use it to replace dinner and have my main meal at lunch (usually a lean protein and salad).
Been at it for two months now, with good success.

Sent from my iPhone

Mark Edwards
Mark.H.Edwards@gmail.com
Best Answer
0 Votes

I use my vitamix every day generally for an afternoon shake of a banana, ice and a tbsp of cocoa or carob. I use a lot of frozen fruits and I use chia occasionally. I don't use flax or almond very often, they just add too much fat and calories for me.

Inga
Best Answer
0 Votes
I make my morning smoothie with 1/2 cup fat free greek yogurt add my strawberries blueberries and cherries and 1/2 cup fat free milk and I put a banana and some ice - awesome!!
Please Join Us in Facebook Rebounding Rocks !
Facebook Walking Rocks !
Facebook Running Rocks !
Best Answer
0 Votes