Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone currently doing the whole30 challenge?

I am currently on R2 Day 6.  This is my 2nd attempt at doing a second round.  I am looking for a person or some people who also need a little support to help them push through the tough times, & celebrate the good times.  I felt incredible after my first 30 days.  I am looking forward to getting that tiger blood once again!  

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

P.S.  You do not have to be on whole30 to be a support person or want support!   Really could use a (serious) buddy!

Best Answer
0 Votes

You can join an existing challenge hosted under this forum, for instance the Labor Day to Halloween Challenge 2017. Participants may not do the Whole30 thing, but this doesn’t mean they can’t be supportive. People can have very different goals and very different ways to reach these goals, but the idea is the same: report progress (or lack thereof) on a regular basis, usually weekly, and get & give support from/to others.

Dominique | Finland

Ionic, Aria, Flyer, TrendWeight | Windows 7, OS X 10.13.5 | Motorola Moto G6 (Android 9), iPad Air (iOS 12.4.4)

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

Howdy! I'll be support and I am also been doing whole 30 (1 week down) as well as using my fit bit with biofeedback.  Hit me up

Best Answer
0 Votes

Late to the party but I am brand new here!  Just bought my Fitbit last night and first thing I was looking for was other whole 30’ers. I did one round a few months ago and it was fantastic. 

Where you able to finish your R2?  Are you ready to start again?  My goal is to start December 4.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Howdy!

I did round 1 in September and it was great. I was thinking about doing round 2 as well.
Best Answer
0 Votes