Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calorie budget for the day has gone on New App

I now cannot find the estimated calorie budget for the day which was on the front screen in the old App . I can find the one which gives where you at a given moment in time ie the over in or under . The one that gave calories left based on past activity was really useful . HELP 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

On the mobile app under "Food" it shows your total calories you have logged for the day and underneath that it shows how many calories below your total "cal below target."

Best Answer

I miss the number of calories left I have found it says I am on target for the day under food on the main page but then next day I find pink entry for previous day (it said target at 8pm,  I then fixed one food entry that made current calories go down another 12 calories and did 3 more flights of stairs and it still said target at 9pm and 10pm but next morning it says over)

Target needs to go back to giving projected numbers for the day and projected status on the on the front page.  They may also need to fix projected calories algorithm.

Best Answer

Hi . I completely agree . I used the calorie budget for the day all the time and always stayed on point with my calories . I did use the one that gives you a moment in time in the day but together I managed my weight 

Best Answer
0 Votes