Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Carbs

I am a very weird person who it comes to food I eat about the same thing. I love carbs I eat way to many and not much fruit or vegs I guess that us why I am not losing anything. Could any give me ideas that are quick things to make that don't use a lot of carbs. I want to lose about 60lbs. I might lose 5 lbs this week and next week I gain it back.😒 anything will help me out. Thanks
Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4
Best Answer
0 Votes

here's a question, are you looking to reduce your amount of carb intake permanently?  you can easily search for low carb recipes and there are plenty out there.  but, if you use them for a while and then go back to eating a lot of carbs, you may just gain the weight back.  cutting carbs alone can help you lose weight (i lost about 60lbs by just changing what i eat), but, i consider it a lifestyle change, not a temporary fix.

what kind of carbs do you eat?  mostly white flour and sugar?  have you used the food log to see how many carb grams per day you're eating and set a lower goal?  how much do you want to reduce your intake?

as to your original question, i find a lot of good, low carb recipes here:

http://www.ibreatheimhungry.com/

LCHF since June 2013
Best Answer
0 Votes

I've really cut down my carbs and don't miss breads or pasta at all. I've lost weight and feel great, more alert. My carbs come from vegetables mostly, and some fruit. As mentioned above, there are great recipes and tips for eating low carb online.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I eat a lot of white carbs and sugars. I am wanting to change my eating for good and not go back to the way I eat now. I am going to look and see what I can find this week. But I am always in a hurry so I get a lot of quick stuff to make. I want to feed my family better stuff but if it was up to my hubby it would be mash potatoes and Mac anc cheese every meal.
Best Answer
0 Votes