Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fasting!

Does anyone believes that frequent fasting reduces weight? 

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

I've just started intermittent fasting 18-hour fast and 6-hour window for eating.  I'm loosing weight, not eating as much.

Best Answer

Not sure what you mean by "frequent fasting". I assume you mean intermittent fasting. In and of itself intermittent fasting does not reduce weight. It still relies on you controlling portion size in the hours you do eat. That means whatever time frame you choose (e.g. 12/12, 14/10, 16/8 (popular) or 20/4) you still need to control exactly what you eat i.e. don't eat more at a meal than you would usually eat. Because you have missed one or 2 meals depending on the timing split, you may be eating fewer calories but not if you eat more or richer foods than you ordinarily would. Like all eating regimens, it can work for some and not others.

Best Answer

Yes I do Meyers 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Only in conjunction with regular exercises. You can read more about the impact of Wall Pilates, for example, in this insightful article https://www.itechpost.com/articles/120148/20231212/unlocking-fitness-mastery-a-4-week-transformation... .  Wall Pilates has become my favorite type of sport lately, and the transformative journey it outlines in the article resonates with the positive changes I've experienced. The combination of frequent exercises and Wall Pilates has truly unlocked a sense of fitness mastery in my routine, offering both physical and mental benefits that have enhanced my overall well-being. If you're considering incorporating Wall Pilates into your fitness journey, this article is an excellent resource to explore.

Best Answer