Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Let's Lose Weight Together!

ANSWERED

Hello guys!

I am an ordinary girl with lots of weight. I am looking to lose at least 70 lbs so that I may be healthier and control my PCOS.

Because of my determined weightloss journey, I have decided to change the direction of my YouTube channel in recording my weightloss journey.

I don't know about you but most of the videos I have watched on YouTube are about weightloss yet most people don't show you the actual journey just the before and after on how much they weighed and how they accomplished it.

THAT's what is makes my channel different. In my channel I disclose my weight, my cheat meals, the goods and bads I go through in losing weight and body images.

If you want to be held accountable, if you want some inspiration, if you want to join me in losing weight, check out my YouTube channel, like, and subscribe so we can make our own group,family in losing weight not just for me but to lose weight together.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJAHj5FMg4qFndzi2BTH1JA

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I have a youtube channel too just search: carbie2barbie

i weigh 267 pounds and my goal is to lose 90 pounds

add me as a friend guys!!!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hello guys!

I am an ordinary girl with lots of weight. I am looking to lose at least 70 lbs so that I may be healthier and control my PCOS.

Because of my determined weightloss journey, I have decided to change the direction of my YouTube channel in recording my weightloss journey.

I don't know about you but most of the videos I have watched on YouTube are about weightloss yet most people don't show you the actual journey just the before and after on how much they weighed and how they accomplished it.

THAT's what is makes my channel different. In my channel I disclose my weight, my cheat meals, the goods and bads I go through in losing weight and body images.

If you want to be held accountable, if you want some inspiration, if you want to join me in losing weight, check out my YouTube channel, like, and subscribe so we can make our own group,family in losing weight not just for me but to lose weight together.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJAHj5FMg4qFndzi2BTH1JA

Best Answer
0 Votes

Way to go girl!  You've got this!  I love that you are doing the YouTube chanel.  That is great!  You can do this!  I lost 60lbs and more than 6 feet in inches in less than a year and have kept it off for over 3!  80% Nutrition 20%physical.  You can't out excersize a bad diet.  What does your meal plan look like? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I was just looking last night for some inspirational weight loss shows on tv.  I didn't find one on anytime soon.  I'll definitely check out your youtube channel.  It sounds very interesting!  Thanks for sharing!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have a youtube channel too just search: carbie2barbie

i weigh 267 pounds and my goal is to lose 90 pounds

add me as a friend guys!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes