Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for Effective Diet Plans

A balanced diet is a diet that gives your body all the nutrients required by it in order to function correctly.A balanced diet is not a crash diet, it is a well-planned diet that aims at covering all the important macro-nutrients like protein, carbohydrates and fat along with micro nutrients which include vitamins and minerals.In order to get a properly balanced nutrition, you should obtain the majority of your daily energy from fresh fruits and vegetables, whole grains, and lean proteins.

Diet Plans

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

@anuuuraag1234 wrote:

you should obtain the majority of your daily energy from fresh fruits and vegetables, whole grains, and lean proteins.

Difficult to argue against that! In the subject line, you wrote you are looking for effective diet plans. Have you found one?

The link you provided appears to come from an Indian site. I love Indian cuisine. If only someone would cook this (taken from your link) for me Smiley LOL:

d13.jpg

I found a new (*) interpretation of CRAP in the context of a diet: C = caffeine, R = refined sugar, A = alcohol, P = processed food. I agree with all of it, except for the first letter: caffeine has health benefits backed up by plenty of scientific evidence.

(*) The other one is CRaP meaning Calorie Reduction as Primary (mean of weight loss), by Jason Fung, a guy who says calories don’t matter and it’s all about hormones. 

Dominique | Finland

Ionic, Aria, Flyer, TrendWeight | Windows 7, OS X 10.13.5 | Motorola Moto G6 (Android 9), iPad Air (iOS 12.4.4)

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm confused, are you asking what a effective diet plan is, or telling people this is the only way?

B. Haapi
Best Answer
0 Votes