Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for Friends to lose weight and motivate each other!

Hello! I am new to FitBit and I am planning to lose around 16-20 pounds with it. I would love to have people with similar goals, so we can help each other succeed! Do challenges together and etc! Add me please, if your are looking too! Thank you

Best Answer
16 REPLIES 16

Hello. I have twice that to lose but would like to touch base for motivation and encouragement. Today it was almost 70 degrees and thus, I took the opportunity to walk at lunch time--got in over 5,000 steps. My goal however, is a minimum of 10,000 steps.

Best Answer

I am looking to lose about 20 lbs more.  I have a 'desk job' so it's hard sometimes, but having the fitbit really helps motivate me.  My goal is 7500 steps a day.

Best Answer

Hey everyone! I new to this and new to the idea of seriously getting healthly. My goal is to loose 70lbs. I know this is going to be tough, 1 im not big into exercise, 2 i dont have anyone to progress with and 3 i could have better eating habits. Would love to make some friends here and keep it other on track!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi everyone, i started my steps today and have managed about 8,000 i did not realise how little I do when Im not working. I have 32 pounds to shift.
Best Answer

Hi everyone I love my fitbit.Just got it 2 weeks ago, I have been doing so much better with it I need to loose 15 pounds and boy is it hard!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey there i am also new to this and have a lot of weight to lose. Any help is very much appreciated 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello everyone,

I am new to this too, it's my first week. I am looking to loose 128bl and would like to find others to help encourage me too. I know it's not as little as some but, I think we all could help eachother.

Thanks

Best Answer

Hey,

Would LOVE to connect with fitbit users who are trying to lose weight! I am new to fitbit (just bought one last week). I need to lose 15-20 pounds. 

How do you add people on the iPhone fitbit app?

Add me if you want to connect! would love motivation and friends:)

Liz

Best Answer
Hi am new to love stay in touch I need to lose 40lbs need friends who use fitbit let's get active together and lose some lbs
Best Answer
Hi good luck today with your steps today!!!!!!!!!!!
Best Answer
Hi would love to challenge each other I still have to loose 15 pounds and it seems to be the very hardest!!!!!!!!! LOL
Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi, sounds great I think we could do it together!!!!!!! Its so hard anyway but better with support!!! So lets do this!!!
Best Answer
0 Votes
Great we can do this!!!!!!!!!!! Lets get stepping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Best Answer
Hi All. I've been using the fitbit flex for 9 days so i'm technically new as well. I have 30 lbs to lose. The beauty of the fitbit is definitely motivation to keep moving and eating well. I didn't realize I wasn't moving around enough even though I thought i was active. Guess it wasn't enough. I haven't lost any weight as of yet but hopefully soon. Anyways i'm looking for fitbit friends, motivation and fitbit challenges.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, I am looking to loose about 10 or a little less. I just need to be pushed and not go on binges. I do that a lot!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey There, I'm not sure if you would be interested but......I'm hosting a 7 day FREE clean eating group. Everyone has lost a few pounds doing it. Anywhere between 3 to 8 lbs. If you want to get over a hump your stuck in or your just ready to loose a few pounds and want to eat cleaner.. I'll give you everything you need.

**Shopping List
**Daily Meal Plan
**Workout Challenge
**Encouragement & Accountability

If you like to be added to my next group starting Monday December15th. We must be friends on facebook because it is a (private group)

Step 1: Friend me on facebook at: fb.com/roberta.ritzendollar.7

I love to have you!! This group will give you a 7 day jumpstart to see how great you will feel when eating clean and adding simple exercise and getting your steps in will give you success!!

Best Answer
0 Votes