Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for MOTIVATION and a Friend!

ANSWERED

Hey Everyone!!! 🙂

I just got the new fibit surge and I'm loving it! I'm starting working out and dieting tomorrow and I would LOVE to become friends with you guys and be able to stay on track and share this journey and be each other support! I'm looking to lose 50+ pds! I know I can do it and so can you! We just need to put our minds to it and want it! 🙂

Thanks!

Abby

Best Answer
3 BEST ANSWERS

Accepted Solutions

Hi @AbbyC413 

Keep believing, everything's possible. Smiley Happy

Enjoy and have fun!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hiya AbbyC413!!!  I have the Charge HR and loving it.  Started with the Flex over the summer.  FB has so much to offer to help us achieve our goals.  I added you.  Also, please see the link below if you would like to join a monthly challenge group...lots of friendly folks and support.

Best Answer

Hi AbbyC413 - I just added you.  This is my first day as well with my new Surge and I'll start working out tomorrow.  I need to lose about 65 lbs., so would love to have a friend here to be accountability partners.  Good luck and let's keep each other going!

Best Answer
34 REPLIES 34

Hi @AbbyC413 

Keep believing, everything's possible. Smiley Happy

Enjoy and have fun!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hiya AbbyC413!!!  I have the Charge HR and loving it.  Started with the Flex over the summer.  FB has so much to offer to help us achieve our goals.  I added you.  Also, please see the link below if you would like to join a monthly challenge group...lots of friendly folks and support.

Best Answer

Hi AbbyC413 - I just added you.  This is my first day as well with my new Surge and I'll start working out tomorrow.  I need to lose about 65 lbs., so would love to have a friend here to be accountability partners.  Good luck and let's keep each other going!

Best Answer

I would love to be friends and help each other!!!! 🙂 I'm excited!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@AbbyC413 you can also search the Fitbit Groups page to find groups that interest you (users that do similar workouts, local groups, etc.) and join them and add friends from those groups.

Welcome to the forums.

Please remember to take a moment to mark the post that best answers your question as the Accepted Solution and Vote for posts that are useful or provide quality content.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, I would love to support you and gain a new friend.  I am fairly new to Fit Bit too and it would be nice to have some outside support.  Add me if you would like.  🙂  Keep up the great attitude!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm pretty new myself and always looking for friends and support. Feel free to add me!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Abby!

I just got my surge 2 days ago ands it's great! You can add me if you likeSmiley Happy. I'm already happy to start my weight loss journey. Some support and a freind would be great for challenges. 

Goodluck!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey let me know if you want to do any chanllenges?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I need motivation too!!  Please feel free to add me. //www.fitbit.com/user/2RXXXZ

Best Answer
0 Votes

would love to have a friend to keep me motivated as well.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, I have 50 plus pound to lose as well/ I have a flex but just ordered charge HR. I am a yo yo dieter and I am soooooooo tired of it. Good luck on your journey, I would love to motivate and be motivated. Lets do this.

Best Answer

Hi, Abby I am also looking for a pound shedding buddy.  I lost 66 lbs two years ago and after a few challenges in life gained it all back.  I have to lose the weight again to be healthy and happier.  I would love to have a partner to bounce ideas off of and for that little bit of motivation.  I am not sure how the Fitbit community works, but I will make sure to check back in for any responses.  Hope to hear from you and happy stepping. Kcap

Best Answer

HI Abby,

Welcome aboard. I share some of your same thoughts, I am looking to drop about 100lbs. I need all the motivation I can get.

Blessings,

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am always up for a challenge in weight lost. I see I am a little late bot is the challenge still on??? Let's do it.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm hoping to lose some weight, get fit and gain some confidence. I've put on more than one Dubia stone and not liking it or myself. I'm 55 years old so I'm also going through some other changes. Please help me with some kind words and I shall try to do the same in return. Friend me if you want x

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Abby!!

Welcome abOARD. You can so this!!! I AM with you on losing 50 lbs. Let's get to stepping EVERYDAY!!! YOUR FITBIT IS YOUR NEW BESTFRIEND. LOL.

JUDY

Best Answer
0 Votes

LET'S DO THIS. I AM WITH YOU. WALK, WALK AND WALK. I HAVE LOST LOTS OF INCHES.

JUDY

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello, my name is sandy. I just bought the fitbit flex. and i am very happy about. i would like to have friends to help me lose weight.  My goal is to lose 50. 

Best Answer