Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Friends Wanted

Hey All

I just got my fitbit charge yesterday and love it, i am 35,male from Ireland and have quite a bit of weight to lose but i am in the right frame of mind,very motivated and know i will succeed this time.

I started the gym again yesterday and will be going 5 times per week

would like to meet some friends on here who can push me on and help me on my journey to a happy & health life, and also provide support to others when needed

many thanks

Best Answer
8 REPLIES 8

Welcome - I am also new to this site and I am determined to do it this time. I can help motivate you - there are challenges that are  fun and an eye opener. You say you just joined a gym - what do you like to do there? Weights or cardio machines?

Eileen

Best Answer

Friend me - I have many friends that I will share with you - the journey of weight loss - the key is - consistency and buddy systems - you will do it ! 

Please Join Us in Facebook Rebounding Rocks !
Facebook Walking Rocks !
Facebook Running Rocks !
Best Answer
0 Votes

You can friend me if you would like. Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there! I'm also new and looking for friends on here ....add me, this applies to anyone who is trying to live a more healthy and active lifestyle and lose weight also! Hit me up!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the forums!

Happy stepping!

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks everyone, doing both 5 days a week at the gym 🙂 ... Keep up the great work you are doing

Best Answer
0 Votes

I got my Fitbit on Christmas. I have gone from 270 to 215 pounds. I am having to get rid of clothes that are just hanging off of me. My pant size has dropped from a size 48 to a 40 and some of those are starting to get too big for me. My Shirts used to be 2XX. Then I went to XL. Now the XL's are getting big too! I can't buy any new clothes because I am losing weight too fast and so I will have to replace them again. Instead, I buy at resale shops. You can get cheap clothes at good prices. I still have about 45 pounds to go. I took my Food Profile off of private if you ever want to see it. Good Luck From the Great State of  Texas!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Amazing work trooper, this is my first week but i have got so much motavation again and have been to the gym everyday and walking alot, looking forward to my weigh in every monday morning, i have around 9 st to lose so a long journey ahead and cant wait for the day to walk into any shop and buy any clothes i want instead of hunting everywhere for 3xl , thanks for the support everyone and wishing you all the luck and health for the future

i got my fitbit on tuesday night just and i am hooked, its just fantastic

Best Answer
0 Votes