Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New and weight loss question, Thanks.

Has anyone had success with loosing a large amount of weight and maintained the loss with utilizing a low carb/ketoish diet with, intermittent fasting and walking using fit bit to track the activity? Thanks for any advice.

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hey there @Butterfly46 . I think folks have had success with all three, maybe just not all at the same time. Weight loss starts in the kitchen and assisted with activity. If you decide to do a low carb diet or intermittent fasting and use walking as a supplement - I am sure you will see some weight loss. The best way to lose weight in my experience is to have a high nutrition, low calorie diet and give your body activity so it stays strong and at optimum performance. 

Elena | Pennsylvania

Best Answer

Hi,

I started back on Keto Dec 6th,  I do intermittant fasting as well since I am not hungry.   I waited 2 weeks after keto to start the IF.   I am retired so I get up at 6 am and get busy doing chores, house cleaning, etc and eat my breakfast between noon and 2pm.    Dinner is usually between 5 and 7 pm.    This works for me.    As with most people trying to lose weight walking or any exercise is always a good thing.    

Best Answer