Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Newbie looking for friends : )

Hi all. I have finally got my ChargeHR and I'm super excited. I'm looking for friends for support and to help me along and motivation, challenges etc I'm on my journey to lose 120lbs hope to meet some great people x
Best Answer
29 REPLIES 29

Hey!

I'm new too!! I'll support you, I have just purchased a flex and I'm super excited about it too!

XX

Best Answer
0 Votes

Just got my Fitbit Flex for my birthday today, have been so excited I could hardly wait for today to get here.  I'm focusing on just losing the first 8-10, then I'll change my goal.  I felt putting my true goal weight out there would be too intimidating, one step at a time.  I'll change it once I get to the first threshold.  Anxious to connect with other New Users and motivate each other!

Best Answer

Hello, I just purchased my new Surge today. I'm really excited to get started with the new chapter of my life. I finally got to my breaking point and im over it. I'm going to loose weight, get healthier and be able to keep up with my 7 year old son. My goal is to loose about 60-70 lbs. Good luck to you all. We can do it. We will do it.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Happy Birthday. You can do it. Good luck.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Good for you.  Welcome and I am sure you will find Fitbit as inspiring as it is mortivating.

Happy Birthdday

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's so nice to see you here! I have just found this thread where plenty of women who, like you, want friends as well Cat Very Happy

Also, there is this thread that has plenty of members adding eachother and; last but not least,  this one has a huge amount of friends to add Smiley Very Happy

Hope you have a blast, welcome to the forums! 

Fitbit Community ModeratorHelena A. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was this helpful? Yay! If it was, please vote for it or mark this as a solution. Show us!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I need some help with motivation. I really need help with eating habits and logging my foods. what kind of workouts work for yall? or how much do you walk per day/ calories burned to lose weight.

Melissa

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi I am excited to be here too.  I have a fitbit flex but am interested in purchasing a HR.  What do you think of it? . I hope you do well with your challenge. I need to lose 23 lbs and then I will decide whether to lose more. Good luck.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Happy Birthday. I would love to help motivate you.  Only been here short while but loving it. It really has helped being part of a community.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi all, I have been using my new surge for a couple weeks now and am loving it. I have around 130 lbs to lose, but I am determined to get there. Feel free to add me and we can motivate each other.
Best Answer
Looking forward to the journey. Thanks for replying to me.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I just started with my Fitbit Surge and the Aria scale two weeks ago. Yesterday was the start of week three. I hired a personal trainer at the same time; therefore, it was fitbit, exercise plan with professional trainer, AND meal plan by the professional trainer. I can say that in the first two weeks I have lost 6 pounds and lost almost 3% body fat (according to Aria)... I have stayed extremely strict to the program and have done everything my trainer has asked. I LOVE to look at the data from my fitbit to measure what I've done every day... it's truly a motivator. I too have a lot of weight to lose. I'd like to lose 115 pounds. I'm enjoying this journey and I'm motivated and excited. I'm here for anyone that wants/needs to talk (and maybe you'll be there when I'm not motivated ;-))

Best Answer

Hello and welcome!

I started last week on my journey to lose an intial 60, that will get me back towards a healthy weight. I love my Charge HR and the visual aspect of the dashboard is great in giving me an idea where i stand for any given day.

Anyone can feel free to add me as well

Best Answer
0 Votes

hi,

I just got my Fitbit Charge HR. Need to lose over 100 lbs. Really could use any help or support from friends on my journey! keep telling me I can do this and keep me motivated!

Best Answer

Hello everyone, I have offered myself one as well. Fitbit HR . It is super cute but I like the most important part which is the motivation. 

@misslapworth wrote:
Hi all. I have finally got my ChargeHR and I'm super excited. I'm looking for friends for support and to help me along and motivation, challenges etc I'm on my journey to lose 120lbs hope to meet some great people x

Best Answer
How do you add friends.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Click their name, then click on go to fitbt profile, you'll see a add friend button

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi everyone, I am a mom of 3 boys and work outside of the home. When I am off my kids are my life and I don't have many friends outside of my husband and would love to meet new people that can help me with my weight loss..
Best Answer
0 Votes

Ha! I am the opposite. I had 10 lbs then changed it to my FULL weight loss goal! I need that motivation to tell me I'm getting closer and closer! Welcome to the FitBit Community! This is my first time online and am trying to collect a few female friends 🙂 

Best Answer
0 Votes