Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O​​​n​​​e h​​​u​​​n​​​d​​​e​​​r​​​d lb. c​​​h​​​a​​​l​​​l​​​e​​​n​​​g​​​e

ANSWERED

O​​​n​​​e h​​​u​​​n​​​d​​​e​​​r​​​d lb. c​​​h​​​a​​​l​​​l​​​e​​​n​​​g​​​e, Basically to lost that one whole extra person in weight we carrier around. On Fri the 13th received my Fathers Day gift. That would be the Fitbit wrist band I where all the time 24/7 as of June 13, 2014.

Moderator Edit: All-caps subject

Best Answer
2 BEST ANSWERS

Accepted Solutions

PolarBaer,

Not nosy, as I have already posted I have Type II Diabetes diagnosed back in Oct 2013.  I've dropped so much (102 lbs since then) that my current doc has taken me off of one of the diabetes meds (Glipizide).  Still taking the two horsepill Metaformins each dinner, though.  But my doc is certain that once I reach 180-170, I"ll be able to get off that and then be declared "diabetes free."  Yay!

But, the nutrition levels are standard for the US, no real special disease consideration.

Lew

Lew Wagner
Author of Losing It - My Weight Loss Odyssey
Do or do not, there is no try - Yoda

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
I know they will look at it if nothing is wrong with what is written they move on. If thier is something wrong they would send you a notice. If you didn't get a notice don't worry about it.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
37 REPLIES 37

On track for this weight loss from reading others an their store this is due-able and would be as follow: STEP ONE ( START ) Aug 19, 2014 DROP 20lbs. A realistic can do. ( I call this a easy start) Starting today I eat 800 - 900 Calories per day and walk when possible and more. STEP TWO ( DROP 30lbs. more ) This is going to be my step-it-up program for myself, (check with your Dr.). BUT! myself I'll be on 800 Calories per day or less at this time. This should and I believe will drop 30 lbs. more by Thanksgiving 2014 to make a total weight loss of 50lbs. Half a person of weight loss before Thanksgiving 2014. 50 lbs. gone. Step Three ( DROP FIFTY lbs. more ) Bang just like that! Most people won't make it here or do this extreme at all. Myself I'll be on 300-600 Calories per day and walking everyday twice as far with much more exercise than before and more. Ending EASTER 2015 GOOD LUCK to everyone and too myself! And a way we GO! ONE HUNDERD LBS CHALLENGE ENDS OF EASTER 2015

Best Answer
Best Answer
0 Votes

PolarB,

I wasn't as amitious as you, but back on Nov 1, 2013, I weighed 300 lbs.  A nutritionist gave me a list of dietary requirements (to do along with my exercise) of cal (2000), fat (65), chol (300), sodium (2400), carb (150), fiber (25), sugar (90), and protein (50) daily.  I couldn't even go up a flight of stairs without getting winded.  But, I started walking (too heavy to run because it hurt my knees at that time).  Now , I'm 197.5 lbs  (lost 102.5 lbs since Nov 2013) and starting to adding jogging to my walk each day.  I put in about 5-7 miles a day.  I've heard that if you have to low a calory goal your body will revolt and you'll often wind up binging.  With the nutritional and exercise goals (I'm going to start adding calisthenics to my routine now), I'm on track to getting to my goal weight of 160 around the middle of November of this year.  Good luck on your weight loss campaign.  Don't give up and always perservere. 

Lew Wagner

Your post:

On track for this weight loss from reading others an their store this is due-able and would be as follow: STEP ONE ( START ) Aug 19, 2014 DROP 20lbs. A realistic can do. ( I call this a easy start) Starting today I eat 800 - 900 Calories per day and walk when possible and more. STEP TWO ( DROP 30lbs. more ) This is going to be my step-it-up program for myself, (check with your Dr.). BUT! myself I'll be on 800 Calories per day or less at this time. This should and I believe will drop 30 lbs. more by Thanksgiving 2014 to make a total weight loss of 50lbs. Half a person of weight loss before Thanksgiving 2014. 50 lbs. gone. Step Three ( DROP FIFTY lbs. more ) Bang just like that! Most people won't make it here or do this extreme at all. Myself I'll be on 300-600 Calories per day and walking everyday twice as far with much more exercise than before and more. Ending EASTER 2015 GOOD LUCK to everyone and too myself! And a way we GO! ONE HUNDERD LBS CHALLENGE ENDS OF EASTER 2015

Lew Wagner
Best Answer

Thank you for the posting!

I do here what your taking about.  My feet hurt so bad in April I could not walk and I beleive it was due to my weight.  The more weight I loose the less my feet hurt me now and I can walk upstairs to bed and bo not have to rest on the landing on the way up.  I take Vitamins my doctor told me BOOST my METABOLISM SUPPORT (over the counter) and it has arrested my Diabeties.  The doctor told my next time he seen me I was going on the pill.....EXCEPT ,,,,I had my next visit and we are watching it now but it is showing as lower.

Gary

Best Answer

I'm also trying to lose around 100lbs (currently 11.5lbs down from 218 on April 15th) I'm eating around 1520 cals a day, drinking lots of water and exercising minimum 3 days a week, I'll drop you a friend request.

81HappyDolphins/UK/One: Oct 2013 - June 2104/Flex: June 2014

SW: 218lbs. 1st mini GW - Under 210lbs *achieved on June 1st 2014. 2nd mini GW - Onederland. 3rd mini GW - 190lbs. 4th mini GW - 170lbs. 5th mini GW - 150lbs. 6th mini GW - 130lb. UGW: 112 - 126lbs.
Best Answer

Here are my past 7 1/2 months nutrition metrics.  I've sometimes not met inividual column maxes, but overall, this has greatly contributed to my weight loss (along with all the exercise).  Hope this is of value add to others....

my nutrition metrics - lw.jpg

Lew Wagner
Best Answer

B-Complex with B12........(Sublingual Liquid) METABOLISM SUPPORT.... It has a dropper inside the bottle.

I received an email asking me what BOOSTER of my METABOLISM rate I take.

You can buy it at Wal-Mart.  What it helps me is to be more energenic like the energizer bunnie and helps my borderline - Diabeties....  Weight loss plus B-Complex at least for me equals aresting Diabeties.

Please my spelling is the worst and I know it.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Great work!

I am not noise but are you having any diabetes.

Only ask because a new studies found that people starting or that have little diabetes if eat only 800 cal. per day 68% loose diabetes in six months all together. and when B-Complex with B12 88%.  But keep your doctor in the loop.  My doctor told me can recommend I do this... but now sees it is working he is looking into it.

Anyone reading this if you have diabetes bad do not try this.

Thanks for the friend request.

Gary

Best Answer
0 Votes

PolarBaer,

Not nosy, as I have already posted I have Type II Diabetes diagnosed back in Oct 2013.  I've dropped so much (102 lbs since then) that my current doc has taken me off of one of the diabetes meds (Glipizide).  Still taking the two horsepill Metaformins each dinner, though.  But my doc is certain that once I reach 180-170, I"ll be able to get off that and then be declared "diabetes free."  Yay!

But, the nutrition levels are standard for the US, no real special disease consideration.

Lew

Lew Wagner
Best Answer

I am glad for you, great.

I'm also glad what I posted works not just for myself but has worked for you.

Oh that makes me so happy.

Gary

Best Answer

I have a DUM question.

The little flag I keep pressing, Is that for post for me to see easy?

OR

Did I do a bad thing by pressing it.  I get the feeling it might mean not good.

Oh I hate is new age stuff.

Gary

Best Answer
0 Votes
Sorry Gary I think I just did the same to you, when I was trying to read the messages. Flaging is a bad thing
Best Answer
0 Votes

So how do we do this unflagging.  I like seeing your pretty face. Smiley Very Happy

Maybe I call if can not figure out.

Best Answer
0 Votes
LOL thanks I have no idea how to unflag, I am sure they know that happens. I was trying to look.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Smiley Very Happy

Hi, Will I sent an email to fitbit support asking to fix and unflagging all my flags unflagging all of them.

I even flagged myself.  How DUMB is that LOL!

Also told them to help you unflagging, so you may receive an email from fitbits.

Let me know.  Most likely we'll here before Thursday back from fitbite.

Gary

Gary

Best Answer
0 Votes
ok no problem it happens
Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi sweetie,

Will here is what I found out about.

Support sent me this.  I have not even looked at it.  If you do tell me if it is easy fix please.

Gary

Best Answer
0 Votes

Will I put the info in.  Let me try again!

Oh ya! Also I took a look at it. your going to love this all of you!

They also want to know how there doing.  HHahahahaha!

===================================================

Every time you ask support, they say [DONT_KNOW]: Below is the email I sent. I'll see that they say Flex Tracker problem [DONT_KNOW] No kidding....Its a un-flag question. I'm glad we have each other.

================================================

Please repair problem!
We have a new problem.
We myself and HappyMaggie thought flagging was good and would link us together on the discussion.

Please un-flag all of my flags and HappyMaggie. I even flag myself. So how do we do this unflagging?

So they called it Flex Tracker and said Don't Know.=============================================

How did we do?

Hi Gary,

Thanks for contacting us about your case: Flex Tracker [DONT_KNOW]: Accuracy (#1842012). We would like your feedback on how we did. Thanks for contacting us about your case: Flex Tracker [DONT_KNOW]: Accuracy (#1842012). We would like your feedback on how we did.

Thanks for contacting us about your case: Flex Tracker [DONT_KNOW]: Accuracy (#1842012). We would like your feedback on how we did. Please click here >> http://www.nicereply.com/fitbit/21729810/1842012 <<

Best Answer
0 Votes
I know they will look at it if nothing is wrong with what is written they move on. If thier is something wrong they would send you a notice. If you didn't get a notice don't worry about it.
Best Answer
0 Votes