Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Small steps lead to large leaps!!!

I just started using my FitBit Charge HR last Sunday. I really have been just trying to get used to wearing it, logging my food.... and being honest about what I am eating and lastly increasing my steps, stairs and general activity levels. I got on the scale this morning and have dropped 2.5lbs! I was so suprised because I haven't really done much to make that happen. Having this thing on my wrist and seeing the productivity on my dashboard has made me do little things like park at the back of the lot at the grocery store so I walk farther and logging my food has encouraged me to not have the cookie but the apple instead.

I am so encouraged!!!  24lbs to go and I am at my goal. Good luck to everyone, if we stick with our plan we will succeed!!!!!  ;o) 

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Awesome Tina!  I know what you mean.  I park further away, walk to TV shows, anything to get my steps in.  Have continued to log my food since I started with the Flex back in July.  Can't wait to get the Charge HR so I can see the real benefit from my workouts.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Great job!! I agree 100% just having it on makes me more aware of my eating, and getting up and moving more. I started my weight loss back in May and have lost 45 lbs so far, but am down to that last 20-25 lbs and can not seem to get it to come off. So I asked for my fitbit for Christmas from Santa 🙂

I have wanted to quit a hundred times just because I can't seem to lose anymore, but since I got my fitbit I have lost 2 more lbs!!

Good luck reaching your goal!! Just stick to it and don't give up. I have to tell myself that EVERY day!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am recovering from right hip surgery.  Got my fit bit and am taking it easy.  Justnkeeping track so I keep progressing!  Still on the walker but an now permitted  to put weight on my right let and drive again,  Had no idea it would take so long and be so painul when moving .  On to a cane and Physical Therapy.   It  sure is a prosess!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Keep going !  I have lost 50 pounds with my Fitbit !  

Please Join Us in Facebook Rebounding Rocks !
Facebook Walking Rocks !
Facebook Running Rocks !
Best Answer
0 Votes