Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sports Bra's for larger chests

im having trouble finding some good brands that can keep the girls in place while i do athletic activities. i just cant seem to find one that works. im a 36/38 C cup. please help me locate a brand/shop thats sells good quality sports bra's and other sports clothing.

Best Answer
0 Votes
16 REPLIES 16

@Game-Nerd wrote:

im having trouble finding some good brands that can keep the girls in place while i do athletic activities. i just cant seem to find one that works. im a 36/38 C cup. please help me locate a brand/shop thats sells good quality sports bra's and other sports clothing.

you can try fleet feet

Best Answer
0 Votes

LuluLemon has a sports bra called the TaTa Tamer.. it is the best bra I have found for bigger boobies. Good luck!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I wear a 34 DD and buy these at Macy's, I love them!  In fact I wear them every day whether I work out or not. 

Wacoal Sport Underwire Bra 855170

Best Answer
0 Votes

I swear by Oprah's choice, Enell (with front hook and eye fasteners), and have used two of these for several years now.  Try them on whenever possible (I found mine to try at Running Store in Carlsbad CA).  I ordered through Ebay, wherever I found best price after sizing.  I have nude and black, and like two choices.  Holds you firmly in place and no bounce.  AWESOME!!!  And no underwires needed. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Enell brand, Oprah uses this.  Read above post.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Have you tried on the VSX knockout front close bra. It has two layers and has been on sale a few times for around $30.

★Kit N.★
Versa 3, Versa (retired), Charge 2 (retired), Charge HR (retired) | Pixel 3a XL
Best Answer
0 Votes
Title 9 and Athleta have some nice bras for larger chests. I get by with any old sports bra even though I am a 36C but I have a friend who is bigger 38C/D and she was excited when we got a local store for each retailer. I really like the Old Navy sports bras but I bike, ski, walk and play raquetball. Not very bouncy activities.
Charge HR - iPad Air 2- Nexus 6P
I am not FAT. I just feel FAT. Changing the way I feel is the hard part.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Lane Bryant is the best! I was a 42D and I found some regular and sports bras. Pricy but the quality is brilliant!

Fitbit Community ModeratorHelena A. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was this helpful? Yay! If it was, please vote for it or mark this as a solution. Show us!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm a 36DD and got a couple of sports bras on sale at Old Navy for about $12 a piece. I can't remember which ones exactly they were now, but I got the ones with the most support that Old Navy has (they have 3 different "levels" of support for the sports bras if I remember right). I love them and have had them for over a year now with no complaints.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am a chesty girl (34G, ugh).  The only way I can find enough support is by wearing 2 sports bras, one for coverage (my normal size) and then one for control (a size smaller).  It is not particularly comfortable but it locks and loads the girls enough that I can do jazzercise and other very bouncy activities without feeling the need to hold onto my boobs to stop them from bouncing.  I am optomistic that at the end of my weightloss journey (14 lbs down, 10 more to go) I will be down to possibly an E cup, which may be easier to tame while exercising.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'd check with Torrid or Lane Bryant (which has a surprising focus on fitness wear) with your size.  I see C cups all the time at those locations. 

I am a 38 J and have often gone the custom route.  But like others have said Wacoal is a good brand for bigger cups even with their everyday line.  I find mine at Nordstroms, but they can be ordered online through many sources.

Don't be afraid to pay a little extra for a good bra, it will make all the difference to your workout! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had problems finding workout clothes especially Bra's that fit right and don't hurt. I was lucky enough that my local Walmart carries a large selection of large womens clothes and Bra's. I found some Bra's that went up high as well and they support pretty well. They are fruit of the Loom Brand. A friend of mine mentioned that they don't carry those at her Walmart but I am sure you can get it shipped to your store as well. Its not as expensive as Lane Bryant and co. so it works out well for me. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm a 36GG and have found that barenecessities.com has sports bras in my size.   I also order from bravissimo.com.

I love the Panache line that both carry.

J

Best Answer

38DD and I use one from USA Pro and it's been fantastic.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My wife has had great luck with Lane Bryant. It is normally very difficult for her to fine bras that fit comfortably yet with support

Best Answer
0 Votes

ENELL brand, hands down. They are expensive but last forever. And they really hold those suckers in.

Best Answer
0 Votes