Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Starting the 30 day shred workout

I'm starting the Jillian Michaels 30 day shred if anyone's interested in joining me and tracking our weight together I'm here.

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

Hi Keyanarose, I would like to join you!  Have had my fitbit a week or so and only just got to record my details, etc........   Really want to get fit and stay like that, rather than getting fit for a reason, ive come to realise its got to be a way of life!  Be good to hear from you..  Steph

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi KeyanaRose,

I have been trying to find my 30 day shred dvd once I find it I'm in! Two years ago I was using the dvd 5 times a week and lost 30 pounds in 31/2 months just gotta get the motivation back!

ShannaMP

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just ordered 21 day fix DVD's--I have been tracking my food and have not had my fitbit for a week yet. This is all overwhlming. I would ove to join in if I can remember to get on and check in. 

Best Answer

awesome if you're anxious to get started level 1 of the shred is on YouTube. Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

Well I'm excited that I'm not the only one interested. I just finished day 1 very very hard but I got through it Jillian makes it look so easy!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Keyana Rose, are you still doing your 30 day shred challenge?  If so I am interested in joining in

Best Answer
0 Votes
I only did it the one day--right now I am trying to get all my steps in
with my walking and a little extra exercise. I got sick and do not feel
well. I also ordered a different program that should be here any day. I am
going to wait on that one. I think I am trying to do too much to soon and I
am very soar.
Keep up the good work and you should defiantly do it!!!
Best Answer
0 Votes