Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tracy Morris 7 Day Kick Start Diet

Thinking about starting this diet but unsure about which recipes to use so I'm staying within the calorie constraints.  Is it safe to assume that if I search recipes in under "eat well" tab I will be ok?  Appreciate any insight you all can provide. Thanks Mindy 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Tracy Morris is a contributor to Fitbit’s blog. She’s a dietitian with a degree in nutrition and dietetics, so I’m sure the advice she gives is legit and valid. I quickly browsed through all of her writing on Fitbit’s blog and I couldn’t find any mention of a "7 Day Kick Start Diet". Where did you find it? The name itself seems to contradict what she’s about. Why would you need to "kick start" things in seven days? Why not just start eating in a sensible way, following her advice and the advice of other qualified people? Healthy eating is about developing good habits that will make it into your lifestyle and stick. You can do it one day at a time, slowly but surely.

Dominique | Finland

Ionic, Aria, Flyer, TrendWeight | Windows 7, OS X 10.13.5 | Motorola Moto G6 (Android 9), iPad Air (iOS 12.4.4)

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer