Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weekly Report Email

Hi, my wife and myself weigh ourselves every Thursday, have done for years now, now my wife has lost around 7 stones in the last 2 years while using her Fitbit, I’m a bit more up and down but I still have the same issue, the issue is the every weekly report we get the weight log says “same as previous week” every if we lost weight the week, I just don’t understand why it’s doing this, any ideas?

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hello there @Sonyps23, welcome on board. 😉 I'm so sorry for the late response. 

Please note that your Weekly Reports are made from the data gathered from Monday to Sunday (or Sunday to Saturday, depending on your setting). 

Currently the Weekly Report is closed and sent to you via email with the data of your last sync, so it can't be adjusted.

Keep in mind that our system submits weekly report totals between Sunday night (11:59PM) and early Monday morning. In order for our system to generate a complete week’s worth of data in a weekly report, the tracker must sync by Sunday night or early Monday morning to be included in the weekly report. Otherwise it will close and carry over reporting the data only from the last time it synced. Reports are sent out Mondays and continue through Tuesday of every week.

Are you guys having the same issue with your weekly reports? Do you remember at what time you synced this last Sunday? Is this the first time you receive incorrect data in your weekly report? Would you mind providing me with a screenshot of your weekly report? The steps to to add a photo/screenshot into your post can be found here.

I'm glad to hear that you both have been losing weight, I know is not that easy, each stone is such a wonderful achievement. Which kind of diet did you implement?

I'm looking forward to your response, keep me posted.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the reply, but that still doesn’t answer the question, the weekly reports don’t show our weight loss from the previous week, like I said my wife lose over 7 stone over two years and the reports never showed this.

🤔

Best Answer
0 Votes