Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weight loss and motivation!!

Hi I'm 21 and I'm needing to lose 25kgs (55lbs and 1.8oz) and I find it hard to motivate myself I've had my Fitbit a while and I'm starting to get my walk in even 10 minutes but my food is what is letting me down but feel free to add me to your friends here I really would like modivation
Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6
Hey! I'll add you. I'm 28 and need to lose 40 lbs, I'm 5'2". I log all my food in myfitnesspal under the username craziedani. Feel free to friend me there if you use it.
"junk food you've craved for an hour, or the body you've craved for a lifetime...your decision"

"Dear Stomach...you are bored, not hungry, so Shut Up!"

Starting weight: 170 lbs
Current Weight: 159 lbs
Goal Weight: 125 lbs
Fitbit Charge HR
Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Family @gj93 @DaniellaH! I'll be glad to help you on your journey. 

We can do this! Smiley Very Happy

Fitbit Community ModeratorHelena A. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was this helpful? Yay! If it was, please vote for it or mark this as a solution. Show us!

Best Answer

If you are serious about weight and food, then you need to get (and follow) "The Pritikin Promise".

It's cheap (in softcover) on Amazon.

Best Answer
0 Votes

i also have been walking more, but the food is still my issue-

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the forums @bren8! How about doing small switches on your everyday meals? I have found on the Fitbit Blog as well as on Healthy Eating a whole lot of alternatives to your regular food. 

Happy stepping! Cat Very Happy

Fitbit Community ModeratorHelena A. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was this helpful? Yay! If it was, please vote for it or mark this as a solution. Show us!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am 62 and need to lose weight. Probably as much as 50 pounds. My eating habits are not so bad, but my snacking at night hurts me more than anything. I bowl two to three times a week, but that's about all my exercise, as I have a hip and knee issue.

Any suggestions and encouragement?

Best Answer