Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weight loss qeastion

So i have a question I'm going to do a shot it is called semaglutide i guess it helps you lose weight and I was just wondering if anyone on here has tried it and if you have. did it work for you?

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Not tried it, but it looks like it interferes with glycogen storage and usage in a way that mimics keto.

likely suppress appetite and have other keto side effects (along with any other pharmaceutical side effects)

Best Answer
0 Votes

Healthline has an interesting article about semaglutide.  Basically, as with anything, there are side effects to consider.  In addition, it is not a magic cure for weight loss or diabetes, the two things that it is intended to help with.  Unfortunately, there are NO magic answers.  In the end, people who used semaglutide found that when they stopped taking it, the weight returned.  They had not learned/acquired a new, healthier lifestyle.  

Best Answer

I have learned some magic for weight loss.  Maybe it is a side effect.  Just joking here.  But I had to give up salt and switch to salt substitutes and PEPPER.   Google said pepper reduces appetite and less salt definitely caused me to lose weight.  I used to salt everything including pizza.  LOL  I read the book  given to the 600# TV people with Dr. Nowzaradan's diet instructions and cleaned out my pantry of most of the  bad stuff, and am trying to eat less starch and  less of the more fattening fruit even.  (no bananas and less starchy vegetables also; no potatoes.  The older you get, the  less muscle you have to use calories, so you have to eat less and less as you get older.  So, all you younger people (I'm 80) should try harder now.  Best wishes.  Glenda

Best Answer
0 Votes