Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weightloss Challenge: Until September 21, 2018

Okay, let's be honest I know there are challenges already on the feed but I wanted to create one for my timeline. I am getting married September 21, 2018 so I have a really specific goal until then, get stronger, leaner, and healthier but not too quickly as I will be getting fitted for my wedding dress towards the end of this month. I used to follow the holiday-holiday challenges awhile ago but decided to partner up with my fiance and use a gym membership. Well then we got sick, I took on a second job, his work schedule was awful, there were a lot of events and a lot of alcohol consumed and now I am at 180 lbs. (I know excuses, excuses, and excuses). I would like to start to get myself back into check and slowly start losing the weight and getting back on a healthier lifestyle. I welcome others to join me as I can use the support to stay strong now a days. My goal weight may change as I think my weigh in was a little elevated but we will see!

SW (7/2/18) - 180lbs

GW - 170lbs

I also wanted to say I started today off sort of right. I went for a mile jog outside this morning with the dog before it got hot out. I've also had 24oz of water to balance it out. Now my morning snack (only thing I've had today) wasn't that good. It was a banana nut muffin clocking in at 470 calories... As long as I watch what I eat the rest of the day I should be fine. I think the plan is grilled chicken skewers (with veggies) and au gratin potatoes for dinner.

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

I will join your challenge with you, my start today is 182.  I will do the BFP at the end of the month.

What I am doing is cutting out all veggies that grow underground, no more crackers (biggest issue for me).  I will keep some of the cheese just not in the quantity I have been eating,

lets go.......goal steps for today 13,000  Robot Indifferent

@klan7044 wrote:

Okay, let's be honest I know there are challenges already on the feed but I wanted to create one for my timeline. I am getting married September 21, 2018 so I have a really specific goal until then, get stronger, leaner, and healthier but not too quickly as I will be getting fitted for my wedding dress towards the end of this month. I used to follow the holiday-holiday challenges awhile ago but decided to partner up with my fiance and use a gym membership. Well then we got sick, I took on a second job, his work schedule was awful, there were a lot of events and a lot of alcohol consumed and now I am at 180 lbs. (I know excuses, excuses, and excuses). I would like to start to get myself back into check and slowly start losing the weight and getting back on a healthier lifestyle. I welcome others to join me as I can use the support to stay strong now a days. My goal weight may change as I think my weigh in was a little elevated but we will see!

SW (7/2/18) - 180lbs

GW - 170lbs

I also wanted to say I started today off sort of right. I went for a mile jog outside this morning with the dog before it got hot out. I've also had 24oz of water to balance it out. Now my morning snack (only thing I've had today) wasn't that good. It was a banana nut muffin clocking in at 470 calories... As long as I watch what I eat the rest of the day I should be fine. I think the plan is grilled chicken skewers (with veggies) and au gratin potatoes for dinner.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I can join in. My current weight is 128 and my goal is 118. I maintain a ketogenic lifestyle but in the next several weeks I have a wedding reception and a 10 day trip to Europe, so recovering after that trip will be my most difficult part!

Today I started out with some fatty coffee, for lunch will be a "cheesewich" and full fat yogurt and will probably round out the evening with some sourkrout and wurst. 

I do not track calories, but macronutrients and so far I am on track today with hitting my macro goals of 79P, 94F, 20C

B. Haapi
Best Answer
0 Votes

I will join you !  I'm 65, will be 66 in Sept.  I have gained 30 lbs in the last few years and need it gone.  Started my diet last week at 215...yeah I know.  My youngest son, (he's almost 43) is getting married next January 26th in a destination wedding on the other side of the world.  I do not want to look like the dumpy Mother of the Groom.  I really would like to sit comfortably in the airplane seat as well, (can't afford 1st class)  as it's a 14 hour flight then a 3 hour layover and 4 more hours in the plane.  So I have lost a few pounds and am down to 211.5 .  I just really need to be in a group where we can support and encourage each other....Thank you.

Best Answer
0 Votes