Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Working on an article! Looking for sources!

Hi there,

I'm a journalism student at Northwestern University and I'm working on a feature story about people who have had their lives changed because of their Fitbit!

Did you use to exercise minimally or not at all? Did getting a Fitbit propel you toward better health and a better life? Are you now walking or running way more than you were before?

If you're interested in talking to me for a story, I'd love to hear about your experience!

Thanks so much!!

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

1. It's easier to record data supplied from the treadmill to the fitbit.

2. It's more fun and provides me with more incentives to workout more intensely, more often and for longer durations knowing that the data is readily recorded and tracked.

3. I have been wearing my fitbit for about 3 weeks and have dropped 17 lbs. This is a great breakthrough and I attribute it to the fitbit being closely attached to me and rather easy to use. It's also much, much easier now to record calories digested and burned and see the progress towards my goals.

Good luck with your research and paper!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Good Evening, Aric!

Please feel free to contact me directly via email or telephone.

Christopher Maddock (aka "Hrvatsko")

Best Answer
0 Votes

I work out twice a week moderatly with a trainer that encourages me to push further each time. With fitbit along with going to the gym I feel compelled now to go for more of the healthier options that isnt as high in calories, sodium, carbs etc. I find also that when going for healthier optionsI also feel a lot more better and not feel so crummy by concuming bad choiced food. I now am walking a lot more then before I started fitbit and the whole community aspect as well as the friends list really wncourages me to walk more and I feel better because of it.

I hope this helps. Feel free to message me for more info.

Best Answer
0 Votes