Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add messages or notes in the Female Health tracking app

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello! 

The other night I accidentally skipped my birth control pill and resulting to spotting the previous day. But there is no where to take a note of it! So looking back and seeing that I spotted in the second week of my cycle would confuse me. Some of the icons can't provide much details if we need to go more in depth with it! For example, mental health! I've recently been diagnosed with bipolar type 2 that revolves around my menstrual cycle! So the week of my period I am fantastic! It's the two weeks before and sometime three, but it was be so helpful to write notes about how I'm actually feeling that an icon can't provide. Then I can give my doctor the exact feelings I was having during those times. Or a different example would be stress. Some periods stop and would like to keep notes of the stressors in those times periods. Or! Health problems that revolves around the female organs. Take notes of how it's affecting you and just to keep track to see if there is a cycle you can predict or an unusual cycle that you can keep track and update your doctors!

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there @Sladkins7, welcome to the Community Forums. I totally understand how important is to you to have an option to add notes to your Female Health, your idea is great. Thanks for your amazing feedback. 😉

I was making some research and was able to find this idea asking for the same:

Please cast a vote for the idea and leave a comment to show support for it. Since this is a newly launched feature, we're always interested in ways to improve the product! Thanks for your feedback. 

For anything else you would like to see implemented in this feature for the future, consider visiting our Feature Suggestions board. Look under the label "Female Health Tracking" for existing ideas that might match your own and vote!  

Let me know if you have any questions present. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hi there @Sladkins7, welcome to the Community Forums. I totally understand how important is to you to have an option to add notes to your Female Health, your idea is great. Thanks for your amazing feedback. 😉

I was making some research and was able to find this idea asking for the same:

Please cast a vote for the idea and leave a comment to show support for it. Since this is a newly launched feature, we're always interested in ways to improve the product! Thanks for your feedback. 

For anything else you would like to see implemented in this feature for the future, consider visiting our Feature Suggestions board. Look under the label "Female Health Tracking" for existing ideas that might match your own and vote!  

Let me know if you have any questions present. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

I wasn't able to leave a comment on the link provided. But I agree that this is an important feature. 

I used garmin for the last 2 years before switching to the fitbit sense. And I loved garmin's menstrual calendar. I was able to write in the calendar. This was important for women at risk of ovarian and cervical cancer, women on birth controls such as iud or pills, women trying to conceive, women with pcos, women starting or stopping just about any medicine. These details strongly influence our bodies and cycles. Please consider adding the ability to take notes. I really miss that perk of using garmin.

Best Answer