Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add more feelings to Female Health Tracking feature

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

On the women’s health app under how I’m feeling today. Can you add fatigue and munchies?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Welcome to the forums!

I would go and vote and comment here. One was listed but you can add them in your comments

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Feature-Suggestions/More-condition-symptoms-and-note-entry-on-female...

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Female Health board @KerryJo! I like your idea, please go ahead and follow @WendyB's advise. Woman Very Happy

I did some research and was able to find these ideas asking for the same:

Please cast a vote for these ideas and leave a comment to show support for them. Since this is a newly launched feature, we're always interested in ways to improve the product! Thanks for your feedback. 

For anything else you would like to see implemented in this feature for the future, consider visiting our Feature Suggestions board. Look under the label "Female Health Tracking" for existing ideas that might match your own and vote!  

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes