Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding pregnancy to female health tracking feature

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

How do i stop it from saying i should start my period if i wont be starting because of becoming pregnant?

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
38 REPLIES 38

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @Kickingkeister. I am sorry for the delayed response. 

I have moved your post from the Versa & Versa Lite board to the Female Health Tracking board as this situation is more related to this feature. 

Congratulations! While you're not able to log a pregnancy, you can vote for the Add pregnancy for more accurate cycle prediction in Female Health Tracking idea and add your comments. You can read the FAQ to better understand how that board works.

You can choose whether to show period and fertility predictions and receive notifications by doing the following:

1. From the Fitbit app dashboard, tap the female health tile.
2. Tap the gear icon.
3. Adjust your female health settings as needed.

For more information, see How do I use the Fitbit app to track my period?

If you have any questions, feel free to let me know.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

Is this the answer every time someone asks about pregnancy?  What are the updates? Why doesn’t or wouldn’t the app include pregnancy?  It all just seems so sexist and backwards to me. 

Best Answer

I agree. It's trying to link my last period before pregnancy and first one after pregnancy, and screwing up my average cycle length and ovulation period.  Seems like there should be a way to at least tell it to gap them.

Best Answer

Fitbit unveiled female health tracking in 2018, allowing you to track Fitbit added a female health feature to its app in May 2018, allowing you to could be related to issues like fibroids, stress, sleep irregularity, or pregnancy. Telldunkin

Best Answer

How has this request from 2019 not been addressed? Women who use fitbits get pregnant! It is ridiculous that Fitbit is aware of the request and continues to ignore it. Its 2021! Just update it already!

Best Answer

What is the status of this request?

Best Answer

When is this going to be included?

Because of pregnancy the entire woman health data is messed up. My cyclus is over 100 days average???

Pregnancy does so much for you body, now fitbit keeps telling me my heartbeat is too high. No that is not because of a loss in condition but because of pregnancy and noo I don't want too loose weight I have to gain weight, my BMI is not too high because it is over 25. I am pregnant!!

Best Answer

At a minimum there should be an option to click “I’m pregnant” instead of just turning off period prediction. It is absurd that this company doesn’t recognize this need. I can log all kind of other symptoms, but not morning sickness? Fitbit does not seem to “see” us as an important population. 

Best Answer

people have been asking for this simple feature since 2014. thats literally 7 years where we’ve been ignored, you cant even comment on the original post asking for it. its incredibly dissapointing and idk, i might start looking for other smart watches which actually keeps in mind such an important thing, cause its ridiculous we’re still waiting.

Best Answer

I completely agree! My predictions were all messed up after my first pregnancy. Now, I can log a positive ovulation test but not a positive pregnancy test? Seems like a very simple and very important add to a female health app that asks about my birth control methods and expects me to track every other symptom but not pregnancy. Are the developers only males without children or partners? 

Best Answer

I agree. This can be fixed by pushing through a simple update. Fitbit is blatantly ignoring the needs of the female customers they service.  This is toggling on the lines of discrimination on the basis of pregnancy. 

Best Answer

agreed, will start looking into other companies that include this feature; or at the very least listen to customers requests/basic needs 

Best Answer

100% agree.  I am most likely going to look for other alternatives to the fitbit.  wish i knew this before spending the $$

Best Answer

Has there been any progress? The ticket is from 2018 and it still says "Under Consideration". This would be excellent for collect data on pregnancy from a lot of women willing to participate! 

Best Answer

It seems like a red flag that my Fitbit is providing me with nutrition advice for losing weight when I am pregnant. That’s typically not a good idea. A simple update that allows pregnant people to indicate that fact would (hopefully) remove harmful advice like this. And allow us to track our weight and symptoms along with fitness. Or maybe partner with an actual pregnancy app so that the data is shared. So many solutions that could be implemented I hope someone at FitBit is paying attention. 

Best Answer

Another woman here just incredibly disappointed in the company. I use to love my Fitbit but came on here today to try and see what I was doing wrong in the Women’s health as I was sure they had to have an option to log pregnancy! I agree with all other replies here and feel it’s NOT RIGHT to treat a good portion of your customers like this. It’s a simple request, ignored for years. It truly shows your loyalty to your customers. I’m highly disappointed and would rather just not use my Fitbit going forward as it is obvious you WILL NOT accommodate to your customers. The lack of effort on the companies behalf speaks volumes. 

Best Answer

Pregnancy on the fitbit

Best Answer

Hello. And what kind of application do you use?

Best Answer

Different apps for tracking women's health have different settings. For example, I use https://womencalc.com/en/child-growth/ and this app even before the pregnancy test informed me about my probable pregnancy. I just had to confirm this fact and start preparing for the baby's birth. By the way, my application also has a weight gain calculator for pregnant women and a baby. I do not know how your application works because I do not know its kind of application.

Best Answer
0 Votes