Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amending Ovulation date?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Is there a way you can amend the ovulation date in the app? I have PCOS and my cycles aren't always as acurate as the app would like and says I ovulate when some months I dont actually.. Thanks

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

Hi @SunsetRunner welcome to the Community Forums. Smiley Happy

I really appreciate the time that you've taken to share what you're experiencing every month. We don't have the option to amend or edit ovulation date since this is a estimated ovulation day calculated on your period logs. You do have the option to turn off fertility window predictions on the Fitbit App > female health tile > gear icon. For more information, see our blog about this topic: Ovulation.

You can share your suggestion with our team. Please consider visiting our Feature Suggestions board. Look under the label "Female Health Tracking" for existing ideas that might match your own and vote!  Or you can post your own suggestion here.

Let me know if you have questions. 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for your reply but it doesn't help me I'm afraid. I am currently trying to conceive so I am using the fertility window and testing with ovulation kits also so it would be helpful to have the opinion even to have a tick box to say yes or no if it was the ovulation day.

Best Answer

Hi @SunsetRunner nice to see you again. Sorry for the delayed response.

Thanks for sharing your feedback. I hope everything goes as you wish! Fitbit is always trying to provide great products and customer experience, so please know that we provide feedback to our team based on community posts.

I hope to see you around. If you need anything else, please let me know.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Ive had this problem as well and it seems like there is no app on the market that you can change your ovulation date. Like most people have suggested on this forum I think men are running or creating most apps since I haven't found one yet that will help me. Fitbit has a big missed opportunity here. 

Best Answer

I think you've hit the nail on the head Amanda. I use the My Tracker app and they seem to let you amend the ovulation date but it's now FULL of adverts. I dont think it would be that hard to add a tick box for yes or no each month for Ovulation and allow you to amend it when you bare in mind the technology that goes into reading heart rate and calculating sleep etc...

Best Answer

Hi @Amandajaclyn and @SunsetRunner thanks for keep sharing your comments. 

Your thoughts are important for us, please let us know if you've posted a  Feature Suggestion for this. So we can add it to this thread and give the opportunity to other users to share their comments supporting this request.

Thanks a million again for your feedback.

Best Answer
0 Votes