Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't edit period or log details

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am unable to confirm period start date as when I press the button it doesn't respond. I also log details such as intensity and feelings and they don't save. I've been on to help and told to restart phone and fitbit, which I've done but it still won't work. I have the latest version of the app. This stopped working about 2 months ago.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I can't believe this forum is the main way to ask Fitbit for help with their faulty products... So many people post and get no response!

My period logging isn't working now either. I can't edit it. Can't confirm anything.

I followed other advice to restart the app, it's up to date, I restarted phone...

I deleted the last logged period, and now it just says it's deleted and won't let me add it back in. I tried turning prediction off, edit, and turn prediction back on.

None of it works.

How do we get this company to listen to us and fix their bugs?

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
22 REPLIES 22

I can't believe this forum is the main way to ask Fitbit for help with their faulty products... So many people post and get no response!

My period logging isn't working now either. I can't edit it. Can't confirm anything.

I followed other advice to restart the app, it's up to date, I restarted phone...

I deleted the last logged period, and now it just says it's deleted and won't let me add it back in. I tried turning prediction off, edit, and turn prediction back on.

None of it works.

How do we get this company to listen to us and fix their bugs?

Best Answer

I totally agree, it's really frustrating as I went through the online chat and they couldn't help. It's very poor customer service. I found the period tracker really useful to track as mine change a lot and logging my headaches was really valuable. I'm seriously considering another tracker now that FitBit isn't the only one on the market.

Best Answer
Yeah, you'd think they'd want customer loyalty and so would have an efficient bug reporting system.
Best Answer
0 Votes

me too i'm not happy about this service.

Best Answer

It still isn't fixed. I tried emailing the developer through Google Play store email. Email bounced back. They really just want to sell to you and then ditch you. 

Does the company even look at this forum or do they just give it as a place to placate us?

Best Answer
Mine isn't working either, which is really frustrating. I've only had other forum users comment, nothing from the company so I think we're on our own on here! I'll try to find another way to contact again but last te I phoned I got basic switch it off and on again advice.

Get Outlook for Android
Best Answer

Mine isn't working either, which is really frustrating. I've only had other forum users comment, nothing from the company so I think we're on our own on here! I'll try to find another way to contact again but last te I phoned I got basic switch it off and on again advice.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've now uninstalled the app, updated everything and reinstalled the app and its working again, although I have lost 1 month of data at least I can use the tracking again. Hope thus works for you too.

Best Answer

I am having exactly the same issue did you manage to sort yours x

Best Answer
0 Votes

I did eventually by unistallimg the app, updating everything on my phone and reinstalling the app. I lost a month of data but it is working again now.

Best Answer

I have the same issue  its been like this for awhile im starting to get annoyed that I can't log or edit anything  or do my period   Predictions!! Whats going on!! 

Best Answer

Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app? That's what worked for me eventually and updating everything on my phone. I lost a month of data but at least it's working again. Hope this works for you. 

Best Answer
Hi thanks for reply yes I ended up uninstalling app and reinstalled it and it's working fine now thank you x

Get Outlook for Android
Best Answer
Hi I uninstalled app and reinstalled it and is working fine for me now able to edit periods etc x

Get Outlook for Android
Best Answer

That's brilliant I'm glad it's worked for you too as the period tracker is really useful and frustrating when it wasn't working.

Best Answer

I also deleted the app and reinstalled (and restarted my phone just in case it would help), and the period tracker is now working again.

Best Answer

Fantastic! A bit of team work got us there, now we just need Fitbit to add the info to their help topic and save us all a load of hassle.....

Best Answer
Yes agree Fitbit should do more like install an automatic update facility, I rely on tracking periods so much especially as I'm going through the perimenopause x

Get Outlook for Android
Best Answer

This is absolutely insane. Over two months of no help from fitbit. This is a very disappointing company.  Maybe they're sexist. Woman need to be able to edit their days they had they're period. We use this to track patterns and tell This information to our OBGYNS. It's been doing this all year for me. Thankfully they're other and better apps out there!

Best Answer