Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Direction for Pregnancy Options in my Fitbit

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hey, Fitbit community! I'm Elisa, looking to track my pregnancy progress. Can anyone guide me on selecting the pregnancy option in the Female Health section? I've been exploring, but I'm lost and cannot find it. Your suggestions and experiences would be beneficial. Please share tips and support each other on this exciting chapter! so that i will use it for best tracking.

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

A pregnancy feature has been "under consideration" for nearly 6 years, so I wouldn't get to excited. It really messes with your menstrual cycle tracking and other health features in the app not having it available. 

Best Answer

It's ridiculous that they don't have any sort of pregnancy function. I did find where you can upvote to hopefully make them change it from "under consideration". 

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Product-Feedback/Pregnancy-setting-mode-for-more-accurate-data/idi-p...

Best Answer

YES! Fitbit needs to simply at the very least add the option to log a positive pregnancy test. It has multiple options including morning after pill and yet I can’t log no period due to pregnancy for a period of time. I’ve had multiple miscarriages and my stats are all out of wack having had where it shows some cycles lasting for over 100 days. 

Best Answer