Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Edit predicted period when using birth control

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi there! Does anyone know if there is a way to edit your predicted periods in the female health tab to track when I only get my period once every three months because my birth control is taken that way?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity & added label

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @GenieinabottleKeep in mind that use of certain types of contraception, such as extended-cycle birth control pills and intrauterine devices (IUDs), will alter your menstrual cycle (source). Talk to your health care provider about what to expect. 

Since you’re using birth control or otherwise have an altered cycle, you can still use the female health tracking feature to track your cycle and details to help you recognize patterns. You may want to turn off predictions in the female health settings and manually log your periods. For more information, see How do I use the Fitbit app to track my period?

Let me know if you need further assistance. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes