Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Periods not saving on iOS

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, 

when im logging periods they don’t seem to always save. Also, I’m the settings I’ve put a 28 day cycle but in the calendar bit it says I’m on day x of 43. I don’t seem to be able to edit this. As a result my ‘fertility window’ is basically the same time as my period, but the app shows this just as blue rather than purple or pink. I have an apple phone and the latest version of the app. I’ve tried restarting my phone.

thanks

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome on board @Brunstable, it's nice to see a new member around! Thanks for letting us know about this issue about your periods not saving successfully. Our team is currently working to resolve this issue and hope to have a fix soon. Be sure to keep your Fitbit device and app up-to-date to ensure you receive the quickest resolution.

I appreciate your patience and look forward to getting you back on track.

Please let me know if there's anything we can do to assist you in the meantime.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m having a similar issue. I’ve tried to log my period on a different date to when it was predicted. It’s deleted the predicted dates but when I’ve added it back in to the correct (past) date, it disappears after I press save! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @ALT1813! Thanks for trying to log your period on a different date to when it was predicted. Please, try doing the following:

• Make sure that your Fitbit app is up-to-date
  • Log out of your Fitbit app
  • Force quit the app
  • Turn off the Bluetooth
  • Shut off your phone and turn it on after 1-2 minutes
  • Turn on the Bluetooth
  • Log back into your Fitbit app

Once you've done that, try going to Settings in the top right corner. It should bring up the option to remove "predictions". Turn it off, set your period then turn predictions back on. 

I'll be around, keep me in the loop! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes