Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Female Health - Log details not saving

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Is anyone else logging details each day and they don’t seem to save if you go out of the Female Heath section or quit the app and then go back in? I hit save initially and the dot is under the day but then they all go away. I tried to re log the details multiple times but it still isn’t saving. Not sure if this is a known issue that they are working on and I know they just released this so maybe they are working out some kinks. Any help would be appreciated!

Best Answer
49 REPLIES 49

Thank you! I've tried this before multiple times a few months ago when I noticed the issue but it never worked. However now it seems to be working? Let's see if it sticks!

Best Answer

My female health details do not save.

1) I'm running the latest version of the app (3.30 on Android version 9, the highest Android version available for my phone).

2) I have tried logging out of the Fitbit app, uninstalling the app, reinstalling the app, and logging back in.

The problem: I click on a day, the "+" sign to log details, click details (like flow intensity, mood, and so on). The detail shows a check mark on the circle. I press "save". The detail does not save. It does not show up with a glance of the day, and when I click back on the "+" for the day, the item I just checked no longer has a check mark.

Is there a way to report this bug?

Best Answer

I am having the same issue and it is beyond frustrating. I have uninstalled, then reinstalled, reset my phone etc and still cant get it to work. What is going on with this Fitbit??? I am running version 3.32, this is ridiculous!

Best Answer

Agreed!!! I am extremely frustrated.  I have been using Fitbit for years with no issues.  I did the update and refreshed my Samsung phone and I still can't get the daily log working in the female health section. I use this every day and all of a sudden on 12/9 it would not save my log and hasn't since. Please explain or tell me how to fix. I was going to purchase a new Fitbit watch for myself for Christmas but will most likely will cancel my premium subscription  and just go to the Samsung health tracker if their is no solution.

Best Answer

It is happening again. It will not save the details. 

Best Answer

Likewise, this has been an issue for me too with having tried the above as well!! FITBIT PLEASE HELP!

Best Answer

This has been an issue on Android for months and months. Updates don't seem to resolve, nor uninstalling the app and a new device pairing etc. Any advice? I contacted support directly originally and was fobbed off with an answer rhey couldn't help as its personal info. Then no replies there or on msg boards.

Best Answer
I've never heard back. I am currently looking to switching to Samsung's
fitness watch and app. Sucks, I really liked this app but the female
section was a huge reason I wanted it.
Best Answer

Same here! Ive started using Clue in the meantime, which is super thorough but it doesnt integrate with the rest of my apps or track that holistic view. 

Best Answer

Same here, very frustrating that this feature randomly starts and stops working. It's stopped working for me on the 5th Jan.

Best Answer

I got Fitbit sense for Christmas and since than I have this very same issue. It is pretty annoying. I wanted this watch also because of tracking menstruation cycle. 

Best Answer

Did not work for me when I updated to thre most recent version. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Did not work for me. I am using the most up to date version from the play store. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Wanted to chime in here. Same issue here for the past 2 weeks or so. I've tried clearing my cache, but don't want to clear data or uninstall/reinstall the app since last time I did that (if I recall correctly), I had to rearrange the display. Plus it messed up a bunch of other settings for the app I had on my phone.

Any solutions FitBit team?

Best Answer

Can we get an update from Fitbit regarding this issue? My symptoms stopped saving 3 months ago, and when I got in contact the response I got was that they are aware and working on it. I also wanted to track fertility using this app, now I feel like my baby will be born by the time I can start tracking.

Best Answer

I've also had this issue for the past few weeks - I don't know the specific day, but I think since around the time of the latest update on 3/2/21. I can click on a day to log my symptoms, but when I hit save and back out, there's no dot on the day and no activity is listed on the day at all. I also can't change my "predicted period" time. My app is up to date according to the Google Play store. This is hugely disruptive as I use this tool to provide information to my doctor - we are currently troubleshooting some of my symptoms that I usually log here. Please help me resolve this issue.

Best Answer

I believe mine stopped logging on February 18, 2021. Though one log does appear on the 26th. Not sure if it has anything to do with updates. But it's the same as with you - I try to log things, go back to the calendar of main app dashboard and I see that there's no dot on the date that I'd just logged and no symptoms or anything.

FitBit, please get this solved!

Best Answer

When I had the Fitbit Versa I was able to log details in the female health part of the app and it would save, it stopped working so I bought a Fitbit Sense hoping a newer device would help. Apparently this issue is the app because it has never saved anything except periods for me. If I log a headache or flow etc, it never saves. I wish this could be resolved by Fitbit because this seems to go back years. I have tried updating software,  uninstalling then reinstalling the software etc. I'm using a Samsung Note 10 with updated Android so it's not an old phone. 

Best Answer

I am having this same issue.  It has been happening for about 2 weeks.  I have updated the fitbit app, even Uninstalled and reinstalled, but nothing saves in the female health tracking.  I have an Android phone.

Best Answer

Same here 

Best Answer