Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Female Health - Log details not saving

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Is anyone else logging details each day and they don’t seem to save if you go out of the Female Heath section or quit the app and then go back in? I hit save initially and the dot is under the day but then they all go away. I tried to re log the details multiple times but it still isn’t saving. Not sure if this is a known issue that they are working on and I know they just released this so maybe they are working out some kinks. Any help would be appreciated!

Best Answer
49 REPLIES 49

I was having the same issue and it fixed in a weird way:

I went to the fitbit website and logged in (thinking I could just input data on there instead), which prompted my phone to have me log in (I was already logged into the app, and I was not on the website on my phone, the phone just decided to pull up the login screen by itself), and after I logged in on my phone, the female health symptom tracker worked again. 

Maybe this is some kindof workaround, but perhaps it will work for you.  I was running the latest update, had cleared the cache, and was still having the problem, and this fixed it for some reason.

Best Answer

It might be worth noting that I also had to change my password because I had forgotten it.  That might be why my phone prompted me to log in when I was already logged in.

Best Answer

Ok so I tried logging in on a computer but it didn't log me out...before seeing your other comment I decided to log out and log back in from the app because that seemed to be the thing and it worked. Thank you so much! 

So to recap logging out of the app and logging back in fixed it!! 🙌🙌🙌

Best Answer
I tried logging on to the website on my phone then opening my app and I
still could not save any details to the female health tracker.
There is no female health tracker on the website.
Thank you for your help.
Best Answer

Yeah, I noticed the female health tracker is nonexistent on the website, I couldn't find it anywhere.  But I changed my password on the desktop site (because I had forgotten it), and that prompted my phone to log me in again (on the app) with the new password, which in turn seemed to fix the problem in the app.  I'm not sure why it fixed it, so there's no guarantee that it'll fix it for you, but I guess try logging out of the app and logging back in (and if that doesn't work, do the same with a new password.)  Good luck!

Best Answer
I did both logged on to website, it did log me out on app but after I
logged back in nothing changed. So, I also just logged out of app and back
in but still will not let me update.

It's BEYOND frustrating!
Best Answer

This worked for me. I never log into the online site so it forced me to change my password. When I did and then had to reset password on app the female health tracker is now saving. I actually tried it and it worked. App is also showing other new features. Good luck!

Best Answer

Have also found menstrual health tracking not saving anything apart from periods (beyond annoying when trying for baby and realising I've lost all the info I've logged for doctors to use!!) Logged out and back in again on app and appears to be working again...for now....I will be switching apps/watches now though

Best Answer
0 Votes

This is happening to me again for a few months. The dots have disappeared that I logged last month and this month when I try to save it won't. Super frustrating as I wanted to check for trends and show to my doctor.

How do I log details now? Seems to be completely broken at the moment. 

Best Answer

I tried the above log-out & log-in process. It actually let me log info. Woohoo! .... but, it only let me do it one time for today's date.  No back logging on other dates & no updating the symptoms on *today* either.  One & done.  So frustrating.  Add this to the change in the graphing of info & anticipated changes by Google and I'm starting to consider an Apple watch for the first time ever.

Best Answer
0 Votes