Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Female Health Tracker Freezing on iOS - RESOLVED w/2.53

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Update 7/11/2018:

Today we released the Fitbit for iOS app version 2.53, this app version contains the fix for the app freezing you have all been experiencing. Please update the app on your iOS device and let me know how it goes!

We really appreciate everyone's patience while this was being investigated and worked on. Smiley Happy

Update 7/2/2018:

Hey, everyone! 

Our team is still working on resolving this app crash on iOS. Thanks so much for your patience! I should have more information available soon, so please stay tuned and follow this thread for updates. 

Update 6/18/2018:

Our team is currently investigating why this is still occurring in the Fitbit app for Female health tracking. For the past weeks, we have noticed this is occurring commonly over the weekends mostly. When I receive more information or any updates, I will provide that here. 

Thanks for working with us through this. 

Update 6/4/2018: Hi, everyone!

Sorry to hear some of you are experiencing this app crash/freezing with the female health tile.

It appears this is still happening and ongoing. Rest assured, our team is aware and investigating this. We appreciate your patience while we work on a fix.

For the meantime, if anyone can post a screenshot of the calendar missing that would be super helpful and I can forward that to our team.

Thanks! Woman Happy

Update 5/31/2018: Hi Everyone - this issue should be resolved. If you are still having issues, please restart your app. If the calendar still freezes, please let me know. 

Update 5/28/2018: Hi Everyone - We're currently investigating issues with Female Health Tracking not loading on iOS 2.51.

I do recommend force quitting the app and restarting your phone as that does appear to resolve the issue for some. Please stay tuned for more details and thank you very much for your reports. 

Actively managing your weight? Find accountability buddies on the Manage Weight board

Best Answer
154 REPLIES 154

I’m having the same issue. It began freezing the day my period was scheduled to start and I have to close the app completely to access anything.

Best Answer

I’m having the same issue 

Best Answer

I’m having the same problem. Very frustrating. 

Best Answer

I’m actually having the same problem. It worked for me 2 days ago and I went to go on the female health part today and it just keeps crashing, I’ve tried resetting my phone and re installing the app. 😫😫😫

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same as everyone above. Still freezing with no resolution. I was able to use it up until yesterday. Now the calendar won't load, and it freezes the whole app.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Both of you should visit and perhaps post on the Forum dedicated to Female Health Tracking.

Best Answer

Welcome on board @mtjarrett87, it's nice to see a new member here! Smiley Very Happy Are you using the Fitbit iOS app? If so, this inconvenience with the Fitbit app has been reported from iOS users. 

We are aware of the problem and are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. We appreciate your patience and look forward to getting you back on track. 

In the meantime, I'd recommend force quitting the app and restarting your phone as that does appear to resolve the issue for some.

Please let me know if there's anything I may do to assist you in the meantime.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

It's nice to see a new member around, welcome @daniellemarie94! Are you using the Fitbit iOS app? If so, this inconvenience with the Fitbit app has been reported from iOS users. 

We are aware of the problem and are working to resolve it as quickly as possible. We appreciate your patience and look forward to getting you back on track. 

In the meantime, I'd recommend force quitting the app and restarting your phone as that does appear to resolve the issue for some.

Thanks so much for moving the post to the correct board @SunsetRunner!  Robot Very Happy

Please let me know if there's anything I may do to assist you in the meantime.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

Mine is freezing as well.  I've uninstalled/reinstalled the app several times and restarted my phone.  Everything else is working on my dashboard. 

Best Answer

Adding my name to the list. Everything else is working on my dashboard except the female health tile. Restarting and reinstalling the app has no effect.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same. Reqssurong to know that kts not just me, but would love a fix ASAP

Best Answer

I’m having the same problem. It was working ok and now the app freezes when I try to view female health details. I was trying to update my predicted period days as my period has not started on the day it predicted. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app to no avail. Very frustrating 😕

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, 

This is still happening for me. 😞 Will it be fixed soon?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, everyone!

Sorry to hear some of you are experiencing this app crash/freezing with the female health tile.

It appears this is still happening and ongoing. Rest assured, our team is aware and investigating this. We appreciate your patience while we work on a fix.

For the meantime, if anyone can post a screenshot of the calendar missing that would be super helpful and I can forward that to our team.

Thanks! Woman Happy

Want to get more steps? Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

I’ve also been experiencing the app freezing (iOS). I’ve discovered if you go to your account and turn the predictions element off for female health it seems to work absolutely fine. Just thought I’d mention that as a work around till the bug gets fixed 

Best Answer

Here's what my screen looks like: 

It just freezes on this screen for me. The how to info reappeared after I uninstalled and reinstalled the app. 

IMG_2003.PNG

EDIT 6/5/18: The problem has resolved itself on my end. The app no longer freezes on the Female Health tile and the calendar is working fine.

Best Answer

the calendar won't allow me to add dates but will allow addition of symptoms

Best Answer
0 Votes

@BikesAndBacon Thanks for providing this workaround! As mentioned this has been reported to our team for investigation. At the same time, seems to be an issue that will resolve itself. If you see this happening again, please let me know.

@adb187 Thanks so much for the screenshot! I will send this along to our team who will look into this crash. I'm glad the issue resolved itself for you. If you see this happening again, please let me know. I am going to keep this thread open for the time being.

@rachelanderson If you're still having trouble logging period dates, try logging out of the app and then logging back in. A phone restart may also help. If you're still having this problem, please let me know. Smiley Happy

Want to get more steps? Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
I rebooted my phone as well as logging in and out of the app and it is
still not working
Best Answer
0 Votes

@rachelanderson Sorry to hear you're still having trouble logging your periods in the app. At which step in the process are you having trouble? To log your periods, you can tap the pencil icon and then drag across the dates you would like to select. For more instructions, please check out this article

Best Answer