Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Female Health Tracker deleted all my previous data

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The last update deleted all my previous data, which included monthly periods and symptoms from June 2018 until present. 

Before my data was deleted, the cycle predictions were incorrect stating I would have a period in 90+ days. 

Now the feature won't save tracked periods at all. I enter it using the pencil, it is logged/saved, but then when I go back to the feature it is gone. 

I'm upset that there have been complaints concerning this feature for a long time now and it seems to actually only get worse. 

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity and labels.

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hi @LSchwer, thanks for reaching out the Fitbit Forums!

Sorry about what happened to your data, a couple of days ago we've noticed this issue has re-emerged this month. Thanks for reporting this you can follow all the details and contributed with updates in this thread. The problem has been escalated for investigation. 

We appreciate your time and understanding while we're working on this. Please stay tuned and thank you for your patience. Let me know if you need anything else!

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes