Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Female Health Tracking data on app and watch don't match

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Is anyone else having issues where the app is telling you one thing and the Versa is actually telling you something completely different?  My app says 3 days left in period and the Versa says 6 days left in fertile window.  Not even close.  I've synced and nothing changes.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity & added label

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello there @kingpin827, thanks for already syncing both devices. Nice way to go! 

I'd recommend trying the following steps:

• Log out of your Fitbit app
  • Make sure that your Fitbit app is up-to-date
  • Force quit the app
  • Restart your device 
  • Turn off the Bluetooth
  • Shut off your phone and turn it on after 1-2 minutes
  • Turn on the Bluetooth
  • Log back into your Fitbit app

Give this a go and let me know the outcome, I'll be around. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
I ended up having to delete the app off my phone and reinstall it. The app and Versa seem to match now. Hopefully it will stay, doesn't seem like a great fix to have to delete the app, but it did work.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @kingpin827! Thanks for letting me know what worked for you. 

We understand that this isn't the resolution you're hoping for. Please don't hesitate to keep me posted if this happens again. 

I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members and if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted!

Have a nice day! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes