Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Period Trends Not Changing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, everyone!  I have been using the Female Health section of the Android Fitbit app for a couple of months now (previously on a Samsung Galaxy Core Prime and during the past month on a Samsung Galaxy J5 Pro), but have noticed over the past month or so (on both phones) that the period averages in the trends section (average length, average cycle length, etc.) have not been changing.  They appear to be stuck on one set of averages from two months ago, even though actual predictions in the calendar have been changing.  I can tell because the predicted period and cycle lengths are longer on the calendar than what the trends section says, and the calendar predictions seem to be more up-to-date.  Anyone having a similar problem, and any way I might be able to get the trends section updating, again?  Thank you!

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @watermelemon 

Your post was moved to the Female Health Tracking forum so you may get more relevant responses. Thanks for being here.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

Hi @Odyssey13 ,

Apologies, I did not realise there was a forum specific to the Female Health tracker section of the app.  Thank you!

Best Answer

Hi @watermelemon nice to see you around.  My apologies for the delay

Thanks a million for all the details you've shared with us about the issues with your trends on the Female Health tile. Please confirm that your phone and Fitbit app are up to date. Also, log out/in from the Fitbit app and check again. I'd like to have more details about what you can see from your end. Please attach a screenshot of this. 

I'll be waiting for your response. 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer