Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Female Health Tracking not showing on Fitbit Versa

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Female health tracking is available on the app but it would be nice if it could be one of the “7 things” you could add to your today section on your actual Versa! It’d be way more convenient and faster than always having to go into the app 

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Rh2117 nice to see you here, welcome to the Fitbit Community. Smiley Happy

Thanks for reaching out the Forums. I've moved your post to our Female Health Tracking board, since this option is already available for Fitbit Versa. I'd suggest to follow what @MarreFitbit mentioned in this post

Note that to see female health data on your watch, you must set up female health tracking in the Fitbit app and log at least 1 period. For more information about setting up female health tracking, see How do I set up the female health tracking feature in the Fitbit app?

Give this a shot and let me know the outcome! 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hi @Rh2117 nice to see you here, welcome to the Fitbit Community. Smiley Happy

Thanks for reaching out the Forums. I've moved your post to our Female Health Tracking board, since this option is already available for Fitbit Versa. I'd suggest to follow what @MarreFitbit mentioned in this post

Note that to see female health data on your watch, you must set up female health tracking in the Fitbit app and log at least 1 period. For more information about setting up female health tracking, see How do I set up the female health tracking feature in the Fitbit app?

Give this a shot and let me know the outcome! 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer