Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Female Health tile doesn’t work, grey tile

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Yesterday i bought the Fitbit Charge 3. Everything is fine. Except the female tracking tile. It shows grey as if it crashes or just stops loading, when I tap the tile. I tried every solution (delete the tile, on/off iPhone, on/off Bluetooth, removing te app en install it back). Nothing seens to work. Can anybody give me the solution to this problem? Thanks. 

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi everybody,

Had the same problem on my iphone 6.

My smart boyfriend found the problem!

If you change the language of your ipone from 'Dutch' to 'English', then the female health app does work!  After you started the female health app and put in your settings, you can change the language of your iPhone back to 'dutch' and the female health app still works!

Kind regards,

Domi

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
35 REPLIES 35

Just got my versa yesterday. While setting up i noticed i can’t open the female health tracking on the app. The tile just turns grey but that’s it. It doesn’t ‘open’ like the otter tiles. Any ideas? Am i doing something wrong?

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity.

Best Answer

I have moved your post over to the Female Health Tracking forum where you are more likely to get a reply.

Id suggest you try uninstalling the app, reinstall and log back in and see if it works then.

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

Thanks! 

I already tried that, no difference.. also changed gender to male and back to female..

Best Answer

I have this problem too

Best Answer

Nice to see you around @a-k-b. Congrats on your new Charge 3, good option! Robot Happy

Thanks for the steps that you've tried to troubleshoot this on your Fitbit App. This is odd, since I've received more users getting similar issues on the iPhone models. Why don't you check if your iPhone is up to date and it would be the same thing with the Fitbit App, although as you already reinstall it must likely is updated; but you can check this to be sure.

Can you please send a screenshot of what you have there!

I'll be around. 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi! The Fitbit app is up to date. But i still have to update my iPhone to iOS 12.0.1. So I will update this now first to see if this will fix the  problem. 

So I updated my iPhone and it is still not working. 

The tile is still “grey” when i tap on it. See screenshot. 1FD7A6B7-A111-4559-8CCB-6CC0B65AAFF2.png

Best Answer

Hi a-k-b,

I have the same issue, did you find a solution yet?

Best Answer

No not yet.. I guess they’re still working on it.. 

Best Answer

Nice to see you here @LVranken@MarloesB and @julievdb_, welcome! Thanks for the help @NellyGRobot Happy

Thanks for reporting this and for the steps that you've tried. Can you please confirm that both phone and Fitbit App are up to date? I'd like to know what model of phone/PC you are using to see your stats. Also, please attach a screenshot of what you can see from your end. 

@a-k-b thanks for getting back and for attaching that screenshot. As you've already tried to update your device, please confirm the model of phone you're using and attach the grey tile that you're getting there. This will be of great help, thanks in advance. 

I'll be around. 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @YojanaFitbit,

I have a iPhone 8 plus. 

I still have the same grey tile as in the screenshot I send earlier. E496C417-EF48-4391-9F1B-80149CB6626D.png

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same problem!

Hi there,

I have the same problem. 

Iphone 7 IOS 12.0.1

Fitbit app reinstalled

Healthcenter doesn't open at all

Regards,

Nathalie

Best Answer
Hi,

Thanks for your post.
I have an iPhone SE. Both my phone and app are up to date.
Here’s a screenshot.

Thanks in regard.

Laura Vranken
[image1.png]
Best Answer

Hi Yojana,

Thank you for your assistance.

Same here, Fitbit app version 2.81.1(798) and an Iphone 6Plus fully updated to iOS 12.0.1.

Screenshot is the same as the image a-k-b has sent previously.

Best Answer

I want to start using the female health tracking on my Alta HR. I added the tile to my dashboard but when I try to open it nothing happens. I tried opening it in the account settings and also nothing happens. 

How can I fix this? 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer

Hey,

I have the same problem, the tile is grey, my phone is an iPhone 6s.

Screenshot is the same as previous.

Thank you for looking into this.

Regards,

Babs

Best Answer

I recently started using fitbit and when i want to use the female health tracker it does not respond when i tap the tile.

The tile turns grey but nothing happens, same when i try to go to settings and tap “female health registration”

Any other who experience this problem?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes

Ive moved your post to Female health. I hope you get some assistance here.

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

Hi Yojana,

Same problem here. Charge 3, iPhone X, app and iOS up to date.

Reading this topic, it occurs to me the women having this problem might all be dutch, like myself. I see some dutch nicknames. Could the problem be Female Health is not working in the Netherlands? Or maybe the Netherlands and other countries?

Thanks for helping us out!

Sandra

Best Answer

Welcome to the Forums @SandraVer@MarloesB and @BabsC. Nice to see you here @a-k-b@NathalievVliet and @LVranken.

Thanks for sharing this information with us. Apparently the issue is only happening with iOS platform, we're currently looking into this. And I hope we can find a fix soon. I really appreciate your patience while we're working on this. 

@LVranken and @MarloesB didn't receive the screenshot you can check how to do so here. Thanks in advance. 

@SandraVer You have a really good point there. We might have to check if it is only affecting one specific region. Thanks for sharing.

I'll be around in case that you have more questions about it.

Best Answer
0 Votes