Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Female Health tile is not showing on Android app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello everyone, I have the flex 2 like my sister but for some reason I can't get the tile on my fitbit app. Ive contacted support but that didn't help. I also uninstalled and reinstalled my fitbit app.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
25 REPLIES 25

@MarreFitbit thanks I have Samsung Galaxy S4. The abdroid on here is 4.3 so I think that's the problem. The s4 is done updating there system unfortunately.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm afraid so @lindasue14Smiley Sad By any chance, do you have any other mobile phone included in our listAt this time, female health tracking is available in the Fitbit app for iOS, Android, and Windows 10. You can use the Windows 10 app if you have a Windows 10 computer. 

For more information, see: How do I use the Fitbit app to track my period? 

I'll be around if you need further assistance! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

@MarreFitbit thank you so much!

Best Answer

Anytime my friend @lindasue14In case you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members and if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted!

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

Hi everyone!

I am experiencing the same problem, but I have the app in an Amazon fire, so I download the app from the Amazon appstore.

It shows the version I am running is 2.63 which was released on the 23rd December 2017 and it does not give me an option to update.

What do you recommend?

Thanks!

Ana

Best Answer

A warm welcome to the Fitbit family! It's great to see you participating in our Community @Buzio13Heart

Thanks for explaining why you would like to have this option on Amazon App store, but the Fitbit App is only available here.  Check compatibility information first in order to properly sync with Fitbit. You can find more information about the Fitbit App in this article: About the Fitbit app.

Let me know if you have questions. 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes