Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Female Health tracker won't save.

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have clicked to save my period and when I exit the screen and go back I get the welcome notes again and nothing is saved. I have version 2.85  and Google says I'm up to date. I have restarted my phone and the app. I have read through help and forums. What an missing?

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

The problem seems to be resolved.  I had reinstalled the software, rebooted etc. and nothing seemed to work, but the next day, I was able to add information that saved.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
22 REPLIES 22

Hi @Mhulslp, welcome to the Forums! Thanks for the time you spent on the Community looking for a solution for this.

I'd suggest, deleting your Fitbit App and restarting your phone, then add back the Fitbit App and try it again following these steps.

If a period doesn’t meet the following requirements, you may receive an error and be unable to log the period: 

• You can only add or edit current or past periods and details.
  • A period must be at least 1 day.
  • A period must be less than 11 days. If your period is longer, consider logging flow intensity details.
  • A cycle must be at least 11 days, and there must be a gap of at least 1 day between logged periods. If you experience a gap in bleeding during your period, it’s still 1 period.

Note that If you attempt to log a period in the future or a period with less than a one-day gap between periods, the pencil icon is unavailable. If you don’t see the pencil icon, make sure the period you’re attempting to log or edit meets all of the requirements.

I'll be around if you need further assistance! 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer

I'm experiencing the same issue. I've reinstalled the app and still have the same problem. I log a period and it appears to save correctly. When I exit the female health section, then come back, I go to the welcome and initial female health setup. The saved period is no longer there.

Best Answer

Welcome on board @BW126, it's nice to see you around here! Sorry about what happened to your logged cycles, a couple of days ago we've noticed this issue has re-emerged this month. Thanks for reporting this you can follow all the details and contributed with updates in this thread. The problem has been escalated for investigation. 

We appreciate your time and understanding while we're working on this. Please stay tuned and thank you for your patience. Let me know if you need anything else! Robot Very Happy

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

I'm experiencing exactly the same too. I keep re-adding the info but it disappears as soon as you leave the women's health.

Best Answer

The problem seems to be resolved.  I had reinstalled the software, rebooted etc. and nothing seemed to work, but the next day, I was able to add information that saved.

Best Answer
Yes thank, you mines now working, I deleted the app reinstalled it and it worked.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
Best Answer

Hi @Top2Toe  and @BW126 nice to see you around. Thanks for confirming that this workaround has worked for you. We really appreciate your time and patience. This will help other users having similar issues. 

Have a lovely day! I'll be around in case that you need anything else.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, this has been happening to me too. I've only logged one cycle, at the beginning of this month, but I just had to re-enter it. It looks like it saved but i keep having to go through the setup process every time I want to get to the calendar. The symptoms I tried to save for today keep disappearing and the cycle I logged doesn't show up on the daily main page when I go to those dates. I tried uninstalling, restarting, and reinstalling but it doesn't seem to be helping. I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 9 and it's running on up-to-date software.

Best Answer

I'm having the same issues. I have not tried deleting the app though.. if I delete it and then reinstall will I lose all of my data? I've been using the app for everything except cycle tracking since February.

Best Answer

I had the same issue, I got mine working by  just uninstalling the app then reinstalling it and signed in using the same login info (same email address) and all my data was saved and tracker works now too 

Best Answer

I had the same issue, I just got mine working by uninstalling the app then reinstalling it and signed in using the same login info (same email address) and all my data was saved and tracker works now too 

Best Answer

Hello! I have tried updating the app, deleting and reinstalling the app and turning off the predictions on the Female Health in my Fit Bit app however it will not save any details other than the length of cycle- eg flow, symptoms etc. 

Any other suggestions?

Thanks!

Best Answer

I’m having a problem with the calendar, when I go into it for my ovulation to look at the weeks in the month an such it’s set back to September of 1990 (I was only a month old). I’ve tried to delete the app and restart my phone and all that nothing helps. I have to literally scroll all the way down to this month to find my tracker. 

Best Answer

I have this problem too, but my calendar defaults back to Oct 1977 every time I go into it. Have you managed to get it sorted yet? 

Best Answer

Same problem here. Even when I try to scroll to today’s date, the app gets hung up. I can’t edit anything in the calendar.

Best Answer

Nope still does the same thing, I’m guessing it’s something Fitbit is going to have to fix. 

Best Answer

Fingers crossed they fix it soon as it’s really annoying! 

Best Answer

Hi

I have the same problem. Have uninstalled and reinstalled app but doesn't correct it (and do meet all the requirements listed above).

Best Answer

This issue I am experiencing already for 6 months and still no fix from fitbit. The work arounds aren't Working either...

So please fix this stupid annoying bug!

Best Answer