Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit integration with Clue app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've had my Fitbit and Clue accounts linked for a while. Clue is correctly tracking my cycles, and it knows my average cycle length, period length and luteal phase length, because you can enter the appropriate data and have it correctly analysed.

Unfortunately, Fitbit can't calculate an ovulation date correctly (support told me that everyone has a 14 day luteal phase, which is not true at all),  and they're all two days too early. I disabled the Female Health tracker as it's useless, but as it's linked to Clue, Clue now has all my ovulation dates two days too early. Clue says they know about this bug and are working on it.

Is anyone else getting this problem? 

Moderator edit: title for clarity

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

@Calathea77 Hey! Great to see you again on the forums. Woman Happy

It's good to know you're also actively using the Clue app. At this time it's not possible to link the Fitbit app with the Clue app. Instead, I'm assuming you're using the Clue app on your Versa which is separate from our Female health tracking feature. These two do not communicate with each other. The bug you may be experiencing must be solely in the Clue app. I hope this provides some clarification, but if you still have questions let me know. 

Want to get more steps? Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Fitbit has been able to be connected with Clue for years, and I have a Charge 2, not a Versa. Clue have confirmed that it's Fitbit causing the problems. Here is a screenshot of the page where you can connect them. 

Screenshot_20180609-084720.png

Clue has even done research using Fitbits.

Best Answer