Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long does it take for Feature Suggestions to be added?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi 

Question for Fitbit Team!!

With all the feedback and suggestions given - how long does it take to implement?

I think it is a great idea to be able to track moods and other symptoms - how long is this taken into consideration and how long before it is updated and reflected in the app update?

Many thanks

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

It took 4 years of users pushing Fitbit to get to this very basic level. I wouldn't hold my breath for major changes. But who knows? 

Meanwhile, the third party Clue app for comprehensive female health integrates seamlessly on Versa. I love it! It's easy to enter lots of data on Versa like mood, energy level, pain, skin/hair changes. It syncs quickly and accurately whether I enter on phone or versa.

I do not work for Clue and I have no connection to them other than being a happy user.

Best Answer

Blimey 4yrs is a long time!!! - surely it won't take that long to add a couple more feature to what is existing??

I had been using the Clue app - I agree t is very good, I liked how it tracked the moods and allowed you to add your own tags.  However I deleted this because of the Female tracking on Fitbit - its nice to have it all in one place!! (^_^)

just wanted to know how long it will take to tweak it as a lot have asked for the same suggestion.

Cheers

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey there @KeishaL. @DCMom2, it's nice to see you both around! Thanks for raising this good question. 

We're always striving to enhance Fitbit products and services, and we appreciate all of the input we receive from our customers. You both can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us, let me know if you need anything else! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes