Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Female Health - Feature Ideas

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The new female health update in the app is great. Whilst I appreciate it's new, as someone who is trying to conceive, I think it could benefit from a bit more basic info for ovulation. Three features being:

• Ovulation test results
  • Ovulation day assignment
  • Pregnancy test results

I use an external fertility app, but I would love to use the Fitbit one - disparate systems and all that!

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Good suggestion. 

You may consider posting this on the feature suggestions board. This is where Fitbit's developers look to see how popular ideas are, and then decide which ideas to develop. 

Community Council Member

Nathan | UK

Looking to get more sleep? Join the conversation on the Sleep better forum.

Best Answer

Since your suggestion has nothing to do with the ionic hardware. I've moved it to the Female Health board .

Best Answer

Hey there @LionBarz, thanks for stopping by! Smiley Very Happy 

Your ideas are great. I was making some research and was able to find these ideas asking for the same:

Please cast a vote for these ideas and leave a comment to show support for them. Since this is a newly launched feature, we're always interested in ways to improve the product! Thanks for your feedback. 

For anything else you would like to see implemented in this feature for the future, consider visiting our Feature Suggestions board just as my friend @N8teGee suggested. Look under the label "Female Health Tracking" for existing ideas that might match your own and vote!  

Thanks for moving the post here @Rich_LaueWoman Very Happy

Let me know if there's anything else I may assist you with.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer