Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Female Health Icon on Android

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am trying to add the Female Health Tile and I don't see it? I've tried the steps but I don't see it pop up to add it. Am I missing something? It is not available on Android yet?

Best Answer
0 Votes
9 REPLIES 9

I am looking to see how to add the female health icon to my Fitbit Alta on Android as well.   

Best Answer
0 Votes

On computer click on the dots upper left corner. Put a check mark in the tile and click done

Phone: Scroll down on dashboard and tap edit Add the tile there

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes

When I click on the dots in the upper left corner nothing is there. All it says is "More Coming Soon! You have added all the tiles we have available." then there is a Done button. I have not added the female health tracker. I can't even find it!

Best Answer
0 Votes
I am still not seeing it. What am I missing?
Best Answer
0 Votes

I am still not seeing it either?

Capture.PNG

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey guys @juanie313 @medep19 @SunsetRunner, it's nice to see you here! If you are on Android, please make sure that your Fitbit app is up-to-date. The latest version for Android Fitbit app should be on 2.72.1 which can allow you to see the Female Health Tracking tile. 

If after updating the Fitbit app, you cannot see the tile, do the following:

• Log out of your Fitbit app
  • Force quit the app
  • Turn off the Bluetooth
  • Shut off your phone and turn it on after 1-2 minutes
  • Turn on the Bluetooth
  • Log back into your Fitbit app
  • Tap or click Edit at the bottom of the dashboard.
  • Tap or click the + icon in the top left corner of the female health tile.
  • Tap or click Done

On the other hand, clarifying what my friend @WendyB mentioned. This newly launched feature is available exclusively in the Fitbit app for iOS, Windows, and Android. Your female health data will not be available on your dashboard through Fitbit.com. 

If you are interested, please take a look if you haven't already. For anything else you would like to see implemented in this feature for the future, consider visiting our Feature Suggestions board. Look under the label "Female Health Tracking" for existing ideas that might match your own and vote. Robot Very Happy However, I was making some research and was able to find these ideas asking for the same:

That's why the tile is not appearing in the Fitbit.com Dashboard, just as the image you posted @juanie313.

Hope this helps! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

@MarreFitbit I did all the steps that you told me to and still now Female Health Tile to add. When I click on the edit at the bottom the only thing that it is showing me is the tiles that I already have on there and they have the minus sign by them. There is no other tiles to add.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@MarreFitbit I was able to get it added. I thought I had updated my app but it must not completed the update. It is there now. Thanks for the help.

Best Answer
0 Votes

You're very welcome sweetie @medep19! I'm glad to hear that you were able to get the Female tile after updating your Fitbit app. Smiley Very Happy 

Hope to see you participating in the Community more often since I think it would be awesome for you to explore our Community. You can go ahead and log to any of the topics that might be of your interest in our Discussion boards. Feel free to comment and contribute with your knowledge and experience.

Happy stepping! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes