Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change period start date?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

When I set up my cycle in the female health tracker I accidently selected the wrong start date so my cycle prediction is off by a week. I am able to change how many days my period is and how many days my cycle is but cannot figure out how to change the start date to just shift it all by a week. Please help. 

Best Answer
43 REPLIES 43

Hi Marre, 

I tried everything and I can't delay the date of the menses by not even one day. I can set it earlier, but not delay. Not only that, but I see there are lots of bugs in this app. When is the time to actually do what it says and not be useless? I have a versa 2. #versa2

I can set it to start on july 16. but no later.I can set it to start on july 16. but no later.WhatsApp Image 2021-08-06 at 13.26.43 (1).jpegcurent, needs to be delayed with few dayscurent, needs to be delayed with few days

Best Answer

Hi all, i can't seem to find that female healt part, can someone perhaps provide screenshot? I would like to change the whole cycle thing because it was never correct. Thanks in advance!

Best Answer
0 Votes
That still didn't work. Thank you, though!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, there is no option to set a start day of the period on sense. On the app there is only the option of cycle length??

Best Answer
0 Votes