Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Menstrual Calendar is causing the Fitbit app app to freeze

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I’ve tried to access the period calendar the past few days (4/30-5/2/21) and the app freezes up every time. I’ve uninstalled the app, rebooted my phone, and reinstalled the app to no avail. This is so frustrating since they just fixed the month-long issue of the calendar showing your birth month/year. 😖

Best Answer
37 REPLIES 37

When I try to edit period data, the whole app freezes. Have deleted and reinstalled and still the same

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer

Hi there, @reowr. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot this issue before reaching out. I understand how frustrating this can be. 

In addition to the steps you've done, please try the following:

• Make sure that your Fitbit app is up-to-date as we've just released version 3.41.1.
  • Log out of your Fitbit app
  • Force quit the app
  • Turn off the Bluetooth
  • Shut off your phone and turn it on after 1-2 minutes
  • Turn on the Bluetooth
  • Log back into your Fitbit app
  • Try accessing to Menstrual Health Tracking tile.

Hope that does the trick. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there, @KeiraKk. Welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for trying to troubleshoot this issue before reaching out. 

In addition to the steps you've done, please try the following:

• Make sure that your Fitbit app is up-to-date as we've just released version 3.41.1.
  • Log out of your Fitbit app
  • Force quit the app
  • Turn off the Bluetooth
  • Shut off your phone and turn it on after 1-2 minutes
  • Turn on the Bluetooth
  • Log back into your Fitbit app
  • Try accessing to Menstrual Health Tracking tile.

By the way, I've moved your post to the Menstrual Health Tracking board for organization purposes.

Hope that does the trick. 

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

I am having the same issue.. all data on the calendars seems to have gone and it just keeps trying to load all the time.. I have got the updated version of the app and have done all the steps suggested but it has made no difference 

Best Answer

Hi there, @Kayedwight. Welcome on board. Thanks for already troubleshooting this issue and for making sure you've updated the Fitbit app. 

May I know the model of your iOS device? Is anything else within the Fitbit that is also causing it to be crashed? 

Looking forward to your response. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I am on IOS 14.4.2 and I have an iPhone 7
Everything else works and this was also working until yesterday.. it worked fine after the app was updated for a couple of days.
It either spins continually trying to load or else there is just a blank screen and you can’t touch it and it keeps crashing

Head of Admissions, Bursary and Data Services
Best Answer

I am having the same issue. I have followed all the steps listed but it didn’t help. I am using iOS 14.5.1

Best Answer

How do I read the female health tracking calendar in the Fitbit app? • How do I change Can the Fitbit app remind me when my period will start? If you log a positive OPK test result that causes your fertile window to shift to a different cycle, the Fitbit watch screen to see if the device lock prompt appears.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same issue as above, app freezing when trying to edit menstrual date. I tried the steps above, but did not work. 

Best Answer

Two days after installing latest update (3.43.1), the period tracker quit working *again*. If I tried to log details, button would highlight but app froze (first pic); after quitting/restarting phone, could log details for current day but not previous days; after logging out/turning off bluetooth/restarting phone/turning on bluetooth/logging back into app, not only does attempting to log details freeze app, but *all my period info is now gone* (second pic). So hey, y'all, don't do the steps listed above as a troubleshoot 'cause they make everything even worse.

I'm on an iPhone SE running 14.6

IMG_1390.PNG

IMG_1392.PNG

Best Answer

Why is this happening AGAIN! Entire app is freezing when I try to track my period! 😖

Best Answer

Exact same issue so annoying 

Best Answer

Having the exact same issue. Deleted, reinstalled and followed alllll the tips for the issue. Freezes when I try to adjust on calendar 

Best Answer

Hello,

I’m having the same problem as everyone else and the troubleshooting steps haven’t solved the problem, not even temporarily.

Please could you tell me how to stop the constant crashing of the app when I click on the female health tracker? 
Thank you.

Best Answer

I’m having the same issue - the whole app becomes unresponsive if I try to edit the calendar in any way. It seems to be fine if I edit only using the + sign from the main page, rather than the calendar itself, but that’s no good if you want to edit the previous day. Sometimes the app crashes and closes before I can force quit it. 

None of the above suggestions seems to solve the issue, and it happens when my Versa is connected as well as when it’s not. I’m currently running the Fitbit app version 3.43.1 on iOS 14.4.2.

Best Answer

This did not work for me. 

Best Answer

Have you been able to rectify this problem? I’m continuing to experience the freezing only when I access the period calendar. So frustrating!

Best Answer

I’m still having this problem too. Totally up to date phone and app. The steps above made it so that the calendar actually loads rather than the app freezing on a blank white background, but if I try to edit a day the app freezes again. I’m getting really tired of this, it’s been a problem with every single app version as far back as I can remember.

Best Answer