Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Menstrual Health Calendar not defaulting to current year

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi everyone.

Thanks for letting us know about the issue with Menstrual Health Calendar not defaulting to current year. We’re currently working to resolve it and hope to have a fix soon.  Please be sure to keep your Fitbit device and app up-to-date to ensure you receive the quickest resolution.

We appreciate your patience and look forward to getting you back on track.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
666 REPLIES 666

Mine calendar goes back to my date if birth...  

Best Answer

Is this being addressed ?! 

Best Answer

Any update on when this will be fixed?

Best Answer
0 Votes

It’s been two weeks since you posted this. Any resolution in sight?

Best Answer

Hi Maria,

It’s fixed! Thank you, I updated the app via the App Store and it’s working perfectly now plus my old data was restored. Give it a try everyone 😀🤞🏻

Best Answer

It has been on my iPhone. I have the app updated and the iOS updated and it works. Also try logging out and logging in as a reset. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Unfortunately it not working for me... 

thanks that u let us know how it worked for u. 

best regards 

ulrika 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey everyone it’s working. Visit the app or Google play store an update was released two days ago , once you update the app, open it and it’ll be fixed .... 

Best Answer

Has this been resolved yet or

anywhere near being solved as mine still shows the years I was born not the current date!

Best Answer
0 Votes

They are working on it?? It's been over a month and I am still having the same issue. 😞

Best Answer
0 Votes

I updated the app and The issue was resolved 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Since the last Fitbit update, the menstrual health app has not been working. As a pre-menopausal women this helps me keep track of my menstrual cycle since it is very unpredictable. 

Best Answer

Go into your App Store and click on the app info page and it should show the new update. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks! I had go digging for the update. Didn’t show up in my App Store,
had to actually chick on the app in the store 🙄 lol
Best Answer

Yeah that’s what I had to do. It only showed “open” until I went into it then showed “update” 😊

Best Answer
0 Votes

My period tracker each time I open it goes all the way back till 2000 so I have to scroll back through to today. Why? Is this a bug? It has opened happened the past month?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Lol yes that’s the case with any app until you refresh the App Store or go in view all your downloaded apps would it show what all need to be updated 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine is doing the same thing. Defaulting to my birth month/year when I open it.

Best Answer

Any update on this getting fixed?

Best Answer
0 Votes

this is still happening! Any fix in sight?

Best Answer
0 Votes