Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Menstrual Tracking on website dashboard

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I want to log my cycle in my account on the website, not the app on my phone, but menstrual tracking is not on the dashboard. Anyone know how to add a cycle through the website?

Thanks,

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Wow, @christinas_7, that's crazy. I just went to the dashboard and couldn't find it either. I guess I've never looked before, always used the app. Maybe one of the admins knows something sneaky that I don't, but I feel like this one should be in an obvious location. I would suggest checking out the feature suggestion board and adding the request there. If you post a link to your suggestion here, I'll vote for it, too.

MakMak | Community Council

If you find a response useful, please mark it as a solution to help others.

Check out the Lifestyle Forums for ways to get more active!

Best Answer

Hi Christinas, 
just wondering if you ever got a response for that? With the recent update I have lost all my menstrual back-data (like a lot of other women - if I look at the other threads). I was having a look at the desktop dashboard to see if I could reconstruct it from there (in order to prepare for a conversation with my gyn), but I can't find it there either. 

Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@MakMak - given the current problem with lots of women having lost their period data or it being frozen due to the last update, I just recommended this addition to the Desktop Version of the App under the title 'Period Tracker data on Desktop Version' (or similar). 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I did not but I did ask for it to be added.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I agree with you there should be a way to add it or view the data on the website dashboard.

Best Answer
0 Votes