Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Menstrual health info has disappeared

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Usually in menstrual health the app denotes ‘day 4 of fertile window’ etc but this info has disappeared. I would like this info back to assist with when it’s best to fast. 
so strange that it’s been there for years and now it’s not? 

Best Answer
40 REPLIES 40

April 27th was the last I’d heard from them and I replied the same day. May 4th I reached out again, but did not hear back until now. They repeated the same question I already answered and didn’t even acknowledge nor apologize for taking nearly 2 weeks to respond. Hopefully this time there will be a better response, however I still intend to switch when able. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I had the same issue. Replied and they took ages and asked the same
question again!
I sent an irritated reply. Have not heard back since.
--
Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

Hi everyone! Thank you for bringing this to our attention, efforts and for contacting Support, if you have done so. 

If you are still experiencing the situation, could you please provide the following information:

- Is the missing data periods, symptoms, or both

- Have you lost a part of the data  (what time period is data missing) or all of the data 

- What mobile device are you using?

- What is the operating system version? (eg. Android 11, iOS 14, Android 10, etc)

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I am missing just the predictions - period history is there when I go into
the menstrual tracker as is my history. So I don’t appear to have lost any
data at all. I can see my periods dating back to Jun 2018. But it does not
predict days until next period or days till it ends.

I’m on iPhone 13 Max, iOS 16.4.1(a)
--
Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

I am also experiencing the same issue @Shadyz_gurl described.  When I go to the calendar page all my information and data is there, but on the dashboard page instead of seeing the prediction information I'm only seeing "Menstrual Health Tracking and Trends" listed (as show in a screenshot another user shared earlier).  I have been experiencing this for several months.  I'm using iOS 16.4.1 (a) and Fitbit version 3.81 (38137005).

Best Answer

Same as others described. The calendar page has the info present, but not on the dashboard, it just shows “Menstrual Health Tracking”. You have to click through to get to any info. Also, I no longer get notifications when my periods are predicted like I did previously. This has been going on for a couple of months. I also provided support with a screenshot but haven’t heard back. I am on version 3.82 of the Fitbit app and iOS version 16.4.1. 

Best Answer
Same as others described. The calendar page has the info present, but not on the dashboard, it just shows “Menstrual Health Tracking”.
You have to click through to get to any info. Also, I no longer get notifications when my periods are predicted like I did previously. This has been going on for a couple of months.
I am on version 72.1. 15 of the Fitbit app and iOS version 16.1
Please please can this be sorted
Thanks

Dawn
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi everybody! Thank you for your messages and info. I've forwarded it to our team so they can investigate the situation. 

Just need a bit more information from your side so that our team can look into this a bit deeper. 

When you all describe that you only see  "Menstrual Health Tracking " , do you mean the tile on the Today Tab on the app, right?
There you don't see any info, correct? Do you see dashes (--) or anything else?

Or is the missing info located somewhere else in the Fitbit app?

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Correct, on the Today page of the dashboard in the app.  Here is a screenshot of what I am seeing if that helps.

IMG_6385.PNG

Best Answer

Just came on to find out the same thing and found all of your comments, grateful it’s a Fitbit thing and not something I have done or ticked the wrong box! Will be keeping an eye on here for a solution.

Best Answer

@UsernameJC , Nice to see you around! Thank you for your report and for following the thread.

@Neferetri Thank you for confirming and for the screenshot shared. I've informed our team and shared the info here with them so that they get a closer look at this. 
I'll be more than glad to inform you all here, should I receive further information. 

Best Answer

Exactly as other users have said. The tile is there but doesn’t show any predictions. You have to click through to get that information. I am also not getting any notifications of when periods are due. 

IMG_5185.png

Best Answer
0 Votes

Still no update? Ive contacted Fitbit and they’ve given me the usual troubleshooting ideas but nothing has worked. Does Fitbit know there are a lot of people with the same issue?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Bubble290580 , Nice to see you around. Thank you for  the screenshot and confirmation. 

@UsernameJC , A warm welcome to the Community! Thank you for contacting Support. 

Our team is aware and with the information shared by the other Community members, our team is investigating this. I will update the thread should I receive further information. 

I appreciate your patience and understanding until then. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi everyone! Thank you for your patience. 
Our team informed me that the situation with the Menstrual Health info has been solved.

Please make sure that you have the latest Fitbit App installed. After that verify if your data is shown on the app and on the tile at the dashboard?

If this appears to you please confirm it here.  We appreciate your patience until this has been solved. 

Best Answer
Wow! It is on mine. Thank you!!

:glowing_star::glowing_star::glowing_star:
Best Answer

YES! Finally showing correctly again!!!

Best Answer

Yes!!! Just came here to update the same thing. Finally! 

Best Answer
My phone auto updates but I did have a look and the prediction is back!!!--
Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

Amazing, thank you very much.

Best Answer